New Penn | NEW PENN EMPLOYEES-Make your Prediction

Irishman107

TB Lurker
Credits
Closes one to getting vote right wins a NO expense paid trip to a Leased terminal of your choice.

I'll say 52% Yes to 48% No. Go with 648 to 599

HOPE I'M WRONG

I say 90% yes and 10% no. Everyone with the big balls knows NP will be gone b4 the weeks over if they vote any other way but YES.

I will say yes about 70-30,and they merge us anyway. I think the sale of certain terminals was a harbinger of upcoming changes. This is a personal hunch based on the wacky way our union sold us out (npme) completely .

I say 90% yes and 10% no. Everyone with the big balls knows NP will be gone b4 the weeks over if they vote any other way but YES.

i see your location is NY...are you the guy outta Maspeth that recently quit and went over to a competitor ?? good riddance salesboy. and by the way, Teamsters vote, you aint never had a say.

Two are within two miles :popcorn: Walking is healthy :smilie_132: :smilie_132:

Anyone that needs to walk 4 miles for a rack sale is desperate. Do either let you in free w/company ID?

ROFLMAO It just occurred to me, I don't know if you guys use the same hotel as YRC does. DUH!!!

we use the comfort in newburgh,i though one was just a stones throw away,right after you grab a 6-pack you keeping walking a bit and your there.