New Penn | NEW PENN EMPLOYEES-Make your Prediction

please tell me mr D DUMMY, why you hope it's all a NO vote. could it be ,you would love to see npme go down the tubes? and you , even had a one punch and your hired deal. might you think you or anyone could take this company down quite so easily?

If YRC and NP go down, it will benifit me and the company that I now work for. Its kind of funny that I'm now making more than you guys. There is life after YRC-Holland LOL. Go FedEx !!!

If YRC and NP go down, it will benifit me and the company that I now work for. Its kind of funny that I'm now making more than you guys. There is life after YRC-Holland LOL. Go FedEx !!!

Enjoy it while you can:eck13:it won't be long before they cut you back :biglaugh::biglaugh: remember it is a race to the BOTTOM:clap::clap:

I talk to a few Fed Ex freight drivers and they get no overtime.If they get even an hour extra,the next day they make them start at a later time.I still get overtime,I'm not taking shots at you.
Just pointing out what I hear.:smilies-19296:

I hate to bust your bubble but I work at the FedEx Freight hub and we all have been on OT for the last couple of weeks. I've been working at least 10 hours a day. I prefer not to work the OT because I really don't want it. I'm not as greedy as you YRC & NP drivers. We don't have to much of a choice because since we've been getting some of YRC's freight now, we're starting to bust at the seems. Everytime I see some of YRC's freight come across our dock, it puts a big smile on my face. This is what YRC getts for screwing me out of a job at Holland. YRC is so far in the hole that there is no chance for surrival. Oh well, greed gets you no where. Hey Billy boy, I hope that you get a chance to read this post and learn by it you IDIOT !!!!

That's great.
You don't have to come on here taking shots at people.
I wouldn't want anyone to lose their job.
Why don't you chill out a little or just go on your Fed Ex board.:shift:

Ok. I didn't meen to upset you. I just wanted to rub this into your top notch management crew. I don't want to see anyone to loose their jobs either. Its just so sad to see such a used to be a good company go under because of poor management and their greed. What pisses me off is that they have the nerve to point their fingers at the union and make it sound like they're the one's at fault. I hate it when someone can't take responsibility of admitting that they f^%#$@ up., then turn around and blame it on someone else. Why should you guys have to pay for someone elses poor decission making?

Thanks bro. Best of luck to you and the rest of my x-union brothers and sisters. Just to let everyone know that I still miss my Holland job.

Thanks bro. Best of luck to you and the rest of my x-union brothers and sisters. Just to let everyone know that I still miss my Holland job.
I'm real sorry you lost your job man.
These guys screwed us all,what are you gonna do.
It's just a matter of time for us at New Penn.
Appreciate the kind words.
Be safe:thumbsup:

There are Fed Ex workers on everyone else's boards

I talk to a few Fed Ex freight drivers and they get no overtime.If they get even an hour extra,the next day they make them start at a later time.I still get overtime,I'm not taking shots at you.
Just pointing out what I hear.:smilies-19296:

There are Fed Ex workers on everyone else's boards, they do not like there own board. There just like upsetting others, jealous, a lot have worked for us before, or maybe they wish they were still in the big U.