New Penn | New Penn Merger (UNVERIFIED)

It's Just this kinda thing where Proper Union Leadership would come out and tell it's Brothers if its real or not. and protect us from the bulling tactics That YRC has been getting away with since the last NO vote. Seems to me that the union leaders are hiding under thier desks While the rest of us have to guess at Whats the right thing to do. Maybe we need a new set of BAlls at the top.

Seems to me most of the union leaders are throwing in the towel and hanging on for dear life, they have seen it go down before and think we are close to being gone.

I would appreciate it if they would cut HOLLAND loose too. We're tired of funding YRC also!
I wish they would spin you off with as much debt as they possibly can..

then we'll see how good you really are

This has been my wish all along. YRCW senior management stupidity and incompetence refuse to acknowledge the problems at YRC. They should close YRC terminals in New Penn and Holland coverage areas, and enable the regionals to expand their proven successful business models. I don't want any of my union brothers put out of work, but killing off the successful freight companies leaving YRC to move what freight is left is the beginning of the end for all Freight Teamsters. Where the Hell is the IBT while our industry is destroyed?

is it not ironic the opposite is gonna happen? I mean YRC closing New Penn terminals or at least threatening depending on the out-come of the vote but keeping 5-6 of your big terminals for themselves. Who would have thunk eh?

I wish they would spin you off with as much debt as they possibly can..

then we'll see how good you really are
:hysterical: You've become downright hateful in your old age! I think you got some kids in your front yard to go yell at!:biglaugh:

iwork for usf reddaway here in oregon...they pulled the same bullshit here.our union members took the paycut and they didnt close our breakbulk yard here in medford.we have yrc and roadway trucks operating out of the yard here.they are chipping away at us everyday...letters for the employees here are gettin ridiculous...we are 8 mechanics down in the shop now ...with no help in sight...our trucks have 1.5 million miles on them...our trailers are whats left over from yrcs fire sale...but guess what...we still make money with dilapidated bullshit,wore the hell hell out equipment.and no support from the yellow dog mother f*****s.yellow always said they would bury the usf companies...i guess reddaway was their main target first..its not pretty here...for 90 years reddaway owned the west coast....owned all the yards...paid cash for all the equipment...best maintenance program out here....i wish you guys at new penn all the best as i understand you guys are the best...as we are...at what we both do.godspeed