New Penn | New Penn Motor Express Withdrawl From TMI

i thought you worked for the best company out there and everyone else worked for satan? now in your own house you admit that yellow is destroying you. you got a set of stones that aren't visable under a microscope.

Good one stewie ........ he deserved that. I am sending him some duct tape for his trailer

Good one stewie ........ he deserved that. I am sending him some duct tape for his trailer

so now you wanna chime in huh ? read all the posts concerning this topic and you'll see everything is made pretty clear. for the record, Yellow aint destroying NP. people like myself may not like that they are in charge so to speak but as far as NP getting destroyed, I think not ! let me know when you have something of substance to add to the conversation. as for duct tape, never had to use that once and i've been here a little over 5 yrs :1036316054:

Wouldn't you rather see interlined friehgt going to another union carrier, especially a carier ownerd by the same corp.

I see the futre as to major palyers.

Yellow and UPS.

Watch for a hostle take over of FEDEX by UPS with 15 years.

With the failure of more nonunion comapies the yellow machine will hummmmmm

Has anyopne seen my beer hic*

Doesn't New Penn use a non union carrier in Canada? With Yellow & Roadway in Canada why use a non union company, especially one not owned by YRC????

Unless they have plans to buy that company.......

Doesn't New Penn use a non union carrier in Canada? With Yellow & Roadway in Canada why use a non union company, especially one not owned by YRC????

Unless they have plans to buy that company.......

i believe they have a contract with Manitoulin Transportation. we get alot of their frt. to deliver.

if you can break even by giveing to another in house carrier, compared to splitting the profit, and us or npme still makeing a profit, even if cartage comapny makes small profit also, what would you choose? glad your not running my company with your break even is ok thoughts. and than you say hell with them it's about us? your right, npme is makeing profit, sometimes small but still not loseing money. dodsworth is no threat to npme or any union companys, but being able to sevice a certain area and remain profitable, is competeing agaisnt the big non-union carriers that can harm our profits.fed-ex, conway, etc. oh, who are you that does everything for the ltl industry? do you work for npme or holland? all the company's in yrc work to make themselfs a profitable indiviual, company. npme to reddaway on west coast is profitable, and npme to holland for the midwest is also. but givening holland freight instead of dodsworth, so we can break even instead of some profit is plain stupid. holland needs to get there core areas to be profitable before they need npme outlying area freight to break even. or take more freight that probably is a loss for them.

stimpy, i know ge freight you were talking about is hollands, just saying that most if not all ge freight is notourisiley cheap paying freight, and compared it to when npme out of camp hill had ge light bulbs p/u in hagerstown many years ago. volume was the only thing that made it good, and no damage, to make profitable. carolina underbid us for freight and were out of business within the year. not because of just ge, i know, but there business practice of hauling for free or break even cost, add in the claims, and you got a loseing thing, and thats something you can bet on.

sampson, you have first part of statement right, npme can make more profit by giveing it to- i assume your still on this dodsworth kick-to them than sending out our drivers so we can lose money. violateing the contract?, sorry, its a past pratice deal, and like it or not you loose. since this wont change, i assume there are men working to load these trailers that go to dodsworth, 3,4,5 trailers a day, from what somebody said, there has to be a certain amount of men needed to load them, since npme isnt going to deliver them themselfs and lose money and you don't want to give to dodworth, than any men that are used to load trailers would be lost if you stopped giveing freight to them. i dont know how many, but they'll be lost before npme starts delivering freight themselfs if its a non-profitable situation. and get off the management kick, just because your brain dead doesnt mean i'm mangement. ok.

Allnighttrain your opinion does not matter because you have no idea what the hell your talking about! How do you know what is profitable? It is not just Dodsworth that NewPenn gives there work to,they give multiple trailer loads to Nasons delivery every day in Buffalo. Read the contract about interlining and then tell me this company is in compliance. With the exception of a few remote small towns,all the freight given away and picked up by **** lines on behalf of New Penn could easily be handled by NewPenn teamsters at a profit plain and simple! This company does not want to grow when they can save a dollar using some **** fly by night company.

The GE we have in Erie is a locomotive assembly plant. Holland takes to this plant on average two to three loads a day, plus the load and half that gets picked up. It could be cheap freight, I don’t know. As far as it being damaged, I haven’t seen any. But the bottom line is the GE account provides work for two to three drivers. I am not trying to upset you or anyone else, just trying to inform.

Wouldn't you rather see interlined friehgt going to another union carrier, especially a carier ownerd by the same corp.

I see the futre as to major palyers.

Yellow and UPS.

Watch for a hostle take over of FEDEX by UPS with 15 years.

With the failure of more nonunion comapies the yellow machine will hummmmmm

Has anyopne seen my beer hic*

Wow, Have you been drinking the Purple Koolaid again? Watch for a hostle take over of FEDEX by UPS with 15 years. What would make you even think this ................. UPS needs Fedex to justify its rates on overnight deliveries, packages as well as freight. If this was every going to happen it wou:smilie_132: ld have occured many years ago my friend. Both of our companies need each other to stay in check.