Yellow | New Penn moves into Maybrook YRC Dock

what do you mean they have moved into yrc dock?? I was at newburg last night, they weren't moved or looking like they were getting ready to move and it sure didn't happen in less than 24 hours....not that it isn't going to happen...

2 maybrook salesman were at 104 a senior guy asked them about this and they said they were moved in. No word on what they will do with new penns terminal.

Merger of brands rumor in KC.:wtflol: HELLO ,I know it's kinda past the noon rumor start time , but what the hell lets get a rumor going tonite !:heykoolaid: :stirthepot:

YDITUX3.jpg

I heard they are merging with these guys?????

well as of 230am tues. morning they were not moved in so your sales guys are full of ::shit::!!! duie pyle owns terminal after we are out they just might move them selfs in....I guess since yrc gave away our terminal to duie several years back...our lease is up..yrcw probably takes so much cash from us anymore, we cant pay the rent!!! duie got tired of hearing the checks in the mail...

Maybrook is huge. Google satellite view suggests the whole dock is being used, though I'm not sure how old that is. NPME's website says Newburgh is not at the Maybrook address though.

It’s 500 doors man ,You could get lost for a week and no one would find you .We only use half the space.

Are the diners still open at exits 6 & 12? Airport Diner and the 84 Diner. I remember when the 84 Diner opened up, I was one of the first truckers to stop there. Young Tony would pull up a seat at the table and shoot the breeze with us. It was good times.

Are the diners still open at exits 6 & 12? Airport Diner and the 84 Diner. I remember when the 84 Diner opened up, I was one of the first truckers to stop there. Young Tony would pull up a seat at the table and shoot the breeze with us. It was good times.

Yes, both are still there. Blue Colony at exit 10 in CT is also a good stop.

PS - One waitress at I84 Diner is the same gal who was a waitress at Gateway Diner in Kingston back in Maislin days in the 1970's.

Yes, both are still there. Blue Colony at exit 10 in CT is also a good stop.

PS - One waitress at I84 Diner is the same gal who was a waitress at Gateway Diner in Kingston back in Maislin days in the 1970's.

What's her name, I might know her. lol Used to hit the Gateway too. The Colony we used to park on a side street across from the diner, had one of our drivers got hit by a car crossing the street, spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair.