New Penn | New Penn Seperate vote

here is my offer to yellow NUTHING sent the ballot in testerday hopr all follow the same all others under yrc losing yet they keep on sucking new penn dry SCREW THEM i'll deal with when they shut us down that will be before spring good luck to all of you

Yellow and Roadway are and have been making money.......it is in the earnings statement.....the one losing money is YRC Regionals...I know New Penn is very profitable I know they are not losing money but Holland operated at 107.0 and 111.0 the last 2 qtrs.....it is all in the earnings report:1036316054:

Yrcw did not take the charge for closing the redstar terminals and the dugan and bestway terminals Holland did
Holland was in great shape until Yrc got hold of them. As far as new penn beign sold look at what they have done with yellow and roadway maybe a merger and a cut back in terminals and man power is in the makings.

Singing to the quire. Reddaway dominated the NorthWest until YRC bought us. Right away there were all kinds of "rules" put into place to help YRC compete in the regional LTL market. One that comes to mind. YRC would undercut a price to steal a Reddaway customer and forbid us from undercutting them in return. We've lost a huge amount of business this way. Yellow was losing $ due to bad management and went on an irresponsible buying spree. Seems everything Zollars touches turns to Poop. Scary.
In solidarity, Bam

Singing to the quire. Reddaway dominated the NorthWest until YRC bought us. Right away there were all kinds of "rules" put into place to help YRC compete in the regional LTL market. One that comes to mind. YRC would undercut a price to steal a Reddaway customer and forbid us from undercutting them in return. We've lost a huge amount of business this way. Yellow was losing $ due to bad management and went on an irresponsible buying spree. Seems everything Zollars touches turns to Poop. Scary.
In solidarity, Bam

YRC doing that to N.P. for awhile now

yrc pushed the reddaay to npme and back interline deal,if it is still working like they advertised, the back and forth, cut days from what any other carriers could do.isn't that what yellow and roadway were supposed to be doing? long haul ltl. than the idiots than run this abortion, went after each of these regional carriers regional freight. they tryed to change the 2 best operateing carriers that they have in the regional bussines, and made this interline deal a prioirty. how many times has zollars said the real money is in the next day and 2nd day market. unfurtunity,for him you have to know how to do it ,not just talk it. it blows my mind that these yrc guru's are telling npme how to do next day, how to operate effecently. how did we get to were we are if we didnt run more effecently than any body else, even non-union companys. these stupid mother f%^&ers,i'm sorry about that,but are telling a debt free company or was debt free ,that there way is better. being BILLIONS in debt is better , possably being on the brink of bankruptcy and the chance of being luiquidated, thats good bussines practices. i understand why any npme person thats pushing a NO vote feels the way they do.i say every npme person should quit tomorrow and regroup in a week start all over again and stomp every carriers butt out there in the ground.leave yrc with nothing,except the tax bill for our remortgaed terminals.i know,it cant happen that way, and thats why i voted yes. i'm just not ready to give up what we have at npme, just yet.

Looks like YRCW is not starving. If they have this kind of cash why did Hoffa Ok 10% givebacks......

YRC Worldwide-YRCW has over $250M in cash
Theflyonthewall.com

I think

from what I am reading they are removing the tender offer...that way the credit rating goes back up.......the 250million .....that was what was left after they took out that 600 million line of credit before the market tanked I believe....if you checked a few posts back of mine that was one of the questions I asked at the big wig meeting..........funny thing was they asked me where I am getting all of my information .........I replied mostly from reading business magazines and from the internet lol.....do they think we only read the company propoganda?:chairshot::1036316054:

you know how quick a company the size of yrcw could burn through 250 million? would make your 2 ex wifes and the one you got now look like amatuers!!! i don't think were being scammed, they just have sooooo much debt, and need cash to make payments,along with day to day ops. and freight just isn't generateing what they need to survive. everything they do own is held as colateral for there debts. basically, it doesn't look good for yrcw as a company to survive. and unfutunality, that includes npme. we actually seemed kinda busy this past week. there is no doubt in my mind ,we npme would have servived this down turn, or resession were in, except for the fact that now were owned by a bunch of jackass'. anyhow, enjoy your days off and happy holidays to all npme people.

when working for holland in mobile, al. for 11 years we always made money always grew. till yrc came along. when they closed us they tried to get customers to go to yellow. they got less than 10% to move over. we were doing 200 to 250 bills inbound a day when we closed . yellow got almost none. yellow salesman in chatt. tn. is telling customers to move frt. over now to yellow because holland will close after the first of the year. i think it will close holland south of I40. I now work for abf. they are telling us get ready yrc will close early next year. good luck to all holland , npmf drivers maybe they will spin off and put it together.

hmmmm

when working for holland in mobile, al. for 11 years we always made money always grew. till yrc came along. when they closed us they tried to get customers to go to yellow. they got less than 10% to move over. we were doing 200 to 250 bills inbound a day when we closed . yellow got almost none. yellow salesman in chatt. tn. is telling customers to move frt. over now to yellow because holland will close after the first of the year. i think it will close holland south of I40. I now work for abf. they are telling us get ready yrc will close early next year. good luck to all holland , npmf drivers maybe they will spin off and put it together.

YRCW close early next year?......I am sure that is what ABf saleaman and other freight companies are hoping for ........that way they can survive this hardtime.....I do think companies will close but the ones that do will come as a HUGE surprise....alot of the smaller companies are private family owned and don't have to answer to stock holders or anyone else for that matter, once the money they are losing starts to get close to their nestegg they will shut them down......remember you heard it here first!!:popcorn::1036316054:

desperate companies do desperate things to survive...you think there gonna tell ya..the ship is sinking.were all doomed, run for your lives..no of course not. their gonna say.. we do these changes and well be fine..the problems i have is that this so sudden and very visible.i just cant see with the economy and all this debt anyone pulling out of this mess.
all the trucking companies are saying exackly what that abf salesman are saying and guess what it trickles to the customers..the last thing any customer wants is for their freight to get tied up if a trucker goes out...and on top of that is if they experienced it before....

YRCW close early next year?......I am sure that is what ABf saleaman and other freight companies are hoping for here first

If an ABF salesman is hoping for YRCW to close then IMO he is a fool. If YRCW were to fail it would mean the end of ABF as we know it. Just the added unfunded pension liabilities & the penalties assessed by the PPA would probably bankrupt ABF's union trucking company. Then that salesman would also be out of a job.They should be very careful in what they hope for.

guess you are part right. the yellow salesman was the first to start the closing story. the chatt. salesman said they were going to close Holland after the first of the year. think he should know! name me one truck line that is still open that ask there people to give back wages. i have worked under the way yellow operates. it's not to smart. plus why is ABF operating at 94 and yellow is at 99 +. why can't yellow work under the union contract and make money. ABF is.

Horses mouth

guess you are part right. the yellow salesman was the first to start the closing story. the chatt. salesman said they were going to close Holland after the first of the year. think he should know! name me one truck line that is still open that ask there people to give back wages. i have worked under the way yellow operates. it's not to smart. plus why is ABF operating at 94 and yellow is at 99 +. why can't yellow work under the union contract and make money. ABF is.

Phil Gaines(CEO Yellow) was at the Philadelphia terminal and said closing Holland is not an option....the unfunded liability would not allow that to happen........:1036316054: