Yellow | new penn shut down comming

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamrock101

TB Lurker
Credits
somewhere between now and jan 1 09 all of new penns frt will be pushed through roadway and yellow. YRC will move all roadway and yellow terminals to bigger new penn terminals . All new penn men will be offered jobs as needed but at the bottom of list. all geeen trucks and trailers will get painted and put where needed. Watch this happen and then watch the same thing happen to holland.

New Penn Is the only company in the YRC brand that consistently makes money. It would be a bad business move but in that case look at what YRC does. I guess anything is possible.

More unfounded BS. Isn't there enough of this floating around? Do you have any proof or are you just speculating? What a pathetic statement.

Doesn't make sense to me.............but YRC doing that to the USF group (w/out NPMF) would be believable. Just look at the new tractors that USF put into service.

somewhere between now and jan 1 09 all of new penns frt will be pushed through roadway and yellow. YRC will move all roadway and yellow terminals to bigger new penn terminals . All new penn men will be offered jobs as needed but at the bottom of list. all geeen trucks and trailers will get painted and put where needed. Watch this happen and then watch the same thing happen to holland.

real funny stuff here:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

hate to tell ya.....but in the grand scheem of the yrc world new penn is expendable, not to mention thay are very slow and have good size lay offs through out there system . Its the beginning of the end!

wern't you the same guy who said that 50% Roadway and Yellow in New England would be laid off 10/1?

where do you guys get this stuff. the only ones that know what going on is the running yrc and there sure not going to tell you. i can tell you one thing it will not be labor day call 2008 like we got 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.