New Penn | New Penn To Have Seperate Vote!

The world according to Joe. Totally wrong but Joe gets paid good money by YRC to spin things the company way. Joe you must have no respect for the Teamsters to think we are stupid enough to buy your crap.... Thank God only 1 more week for the vote. Then U can go back to buffing Zollars ***** or whatever your Management job calls for. Theres Zollars now, get ready:eck13::eck13:

Some Guinness was spilled on the barroom floor
when the pub was shut for the night.
Out of his hole crept a wee brown mouse
and stood in the pale moonlight.
He lapped up the frothy brew from the floor,
then back on his haunches he sat.
And all night long you could hear him roar,
'Bring on the dam cat!'
ps: easy on the coke-fueled rage

YRC is doing next day?? LOL..read the holland and yrc boards. According to them they cant get 2nd and 3rd day deliveries done right. They sure as hell won't get next day northeast done right.
I voted NO to stop YRC from stealing from us. Newpenn made money yet YRC decided to keep the money (that the newpenn teamsters earned for their pension) and not pay it.
We hear that the IBT was going to meet on july 14th for the 14 month pension DEFERRAL...next thing we hear is its an 18 month suspension AND A DAM PAY CUT. And the IBT said okie dokie!!! gimme a dam break!!!

I get a message and my post edited for saying G** Dam??? So sorry, thought this was a TRUCKING board...not disney for kids.
I'm done!!

all new penn union members must vote no to this, we are a seperate entity and we are the only profitable company they have
It doesn't matter what the vote is, they will not close NP down. They will keep running it until they can't get anymore money out of it. The people who voted "yes" know there is no other jobs out there or they want to keep whatever pension they have. It's all about survival....me or them!!!! We will find out next week...until then, keep the roads safe.

'Bring on the dam cat!'

Typical Joe says thing he cant back up with Fact then changes the subject. Back up your statement Mr. 27 years with roadway.
Sorry I'm a crackhead now cant afford the coke with the pay and pension cuts.
CAN YOU GET ME A JOB A YRC CORPORATE JOE

YRC is doing next day?? LOL..read the holland and yrc boards.
According to them they cant get 2nd and 3rd day deliveries done right. They sure as hell won't get next day northeast done right.
I voted NO to stop YRC from stealing from us. Newpenn made money yet YRC decided to keep the money (that the newpenn teamsters earned for their pension) and not pay it.
We hear that the IBT was going to meet on july 14th for the 14 month pension DEFERRAL...next thing we hear is its an 18 month suspension AND A DAM PAY CUT. And the IBT said okie dokie!!! gimme a dam break!!!
Ok rapid expansion caused a disaster. No question on that. IBT is trying to keep things rolling and even if it rolls another 18 months there is still no guarantee. The IBT looked at the books and said OMG!!!! YRC will get the next day thing right..it will get done right when they do it right. It's the supervisors fault..some of em are stooges as you know

Typical Joe says thing he cant back up with Fact then changes the subject. Back up your statement Mr. 27 years with roadway.
Sorry I'm a crackhead now cant afford the coke with the pay and pension cuts.
CAN YOU GET ME A JOB A YRC CORPORATE JOE

They sold the corporate office. They are working out of an old 45' trailer to save money to pay you..What's the use of being Irish if YRC doesn't break your heart? May you get all your wishes but one so you always have something to strive for.

we have plenty of 45' trailers at npme that are out of survice for good, maybe they could stack them up and predend to have a high rise corperate building that they own. think they could get a good price on these trailers.

'Bring on the dam cat!'

Go back to the YRC board where you belong and stop causing trouble with hard working New Penn Proud Teamsters.

Go back to the YRC board where you belong and stop causing trouble with hard working New Penn Proud Teamsters.

How lucky I am to have known someone who is so hardworking and proud to say goodbye to.

NPriver let him go on, he will drop out off this board in less than a week. Heres a idiot who says he HAD 27 years at ROADWAY as a driver is in 1 of the Pension funds thats in good shape but he lobbies constantly for Yes votes. Makes up any story, with no FACTS to back it up. Straight Management just like Trucker 999. Joined truckingboards in MAY. Its so freakin obvious even Zollar could figure it out(okay that pushing to far). So next week LIL JOE will go back to Dollar Bill and assume him usual position:biglaugh::biglaugh:

NPriver let him go on, he will drop out off this board in less than a week.
Heres a idiot
who says he HAD 27 years at ROADWAY as a driver is in 1 of the Pension funds thats in good shape but he lobbies constantly for Yes votes. Makes up any story, with no FACTS to back it up. Straight Management just like Trucker 999. Joined truckingboards in MAY. Its so freakin obvious even Zollar could figure it out(okay that pushing to far). So next week LIL JOE will go back to Dollar Bill and assume him usual position:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Now I'm an idiot. Just because you think you know a lot of facts makes you smart but the truth is one of your greatest joys is to take a flight into ignorance in search of facts. You definitely got me beat because I know I can't beat an ignorant man in an argument

Now I'm an idiot. Just because you think you know a lot of facts makes you smart but the truth is one of your greatest joys is to take a flight into ignorance in search of facts. You definitely got me beat because I know I can't beat an ignorant man in an argument

:eck13::eck13::eck13:

Answer nothing. Show no FACTS. SPIN SPIN SPIN. The mantra of JOE and YRC CORPORATE A new day and 1 less day of you JOE. Funny thing is your be looking for work to...

Answer nothing.
Show no FACTS.
SPIN SPIN SPIN. The mantra of JOE and YRC CORPORATE A new day and 1 less day of you JOE. Funny thing is your be looking for work to...

The only fact I am sure of is that YRC is heavy with debt due to the light problem in the tunnel. From a hindsight opinion taking on all that debt was the mother of all mistakes. You seem to have a disregard for Roadway and Roadway employees. If you were a Roadway driver with the attitude you have they would have made corn-beef hash out of you long ago

NPriver let him go on, he will drop out off this board in less than a week. Heres a idiot who says he HAD 27 years at ROADWAY as a driver is in 1 of the Pension funds thats in good shape but he lobbies constantly for Yes votes. Makes up any story, with no FACTS to back it up. Straight Management just like Trucker 999. Joined truckingboards in MAY. Its so freakin obvious even Zollar could figure it out(okay that pushing to far). So next week LIL JOE will go back to Dollar Bill and assume him usual position:biglaugh::biglaugh:
For someone who thinks he is so educated on this whole YRCW mess, his posts are confusing and sometimes antagonizing. He quotes from other posts, yet only pulls out one sentence at a time. Hack.:loser:

The only fact I am sure of is that YRC is heavy with debt due to the light problem in the tunnel. From a hindsight opinion taking on all that debt was the mother of all mistakes. You seem to have a disregard for Roadway and Roadway employees. If you were a Roadway driver with the attitude you have they would have made corn-beef hash out of you long ago

Really LIL JOE what Roadway Teamster have I spoken badly about???? Point it out please. And it is not you. Because you are not a Teamster..You are MANAGEMENT. And you are only here to try and MANIPULATE the VOTE. And doing a poor job of it, but that a typical Manager from YRC. No idea whats he's doing. (Example-Zollars, Wicks, YOU, ETC...) You would not last 1 day at New Penn before we were Sold. Why would anyone from NEW PENN have any respect for a bunch of nitwits who took us from being the most profitable carrier(O/R) and in 5 years turn us in to a LOSER but that is the 1 thing YRC excels at.. Isnt it LIL JOE..

Really LIL JOE what Roadway Teamster have I spoken badly about???? Point it out please. And it is not you.
Because you are not a Teamster
..You are MANAGEMENT. And you are only here to try and MANIPULATE the VOTE. And doing a poor job of it, but that a typical Manager from YRC. No idea whats he's doing. (Example-Zollars, Wicks, YOU, ETC...) You would not last 1 day at New Penn before we were Sold.
Why would anyone from NEW PENN have any respect for a bunch of nitwits who took us from being the most profitable carrier(O/R) and in 5 years turn us in to a LOSER but that is the 1 thing YRC excels at.. Isnt it LIL JOE

I am not management. I was never a company man. Roadway was never teamster friendly. I had my share of problems. I was p+d the whole time and I earned a good living. You earn your living there now. I would think for that reason alone you would tone down the hate and try to make it work

I am not management. I was never a company man. Roadway was never teamster friendly. I had my share of problems. I was p+d the whole time and I earned a good living. You earn your living there now. I would think for that reason alone you would tone down the hate and try to make it work

Dont see where I talked about Roadway Teamsters LIL JOE. You said it where is it.... Sorry I don't earn my living from Roadway. Roadway does not exist. Tone down what hate??? If what you say is True LIL JOE why are you campaigning for YES VOTES ON YRC, HOLLAND and NEW PENN WEB SITES..Only 1 reason and it isn't that your worried about NEW PENN and my fellow Teamsters...Your concern is getting that abortion of a contract to pass so Dollar Bill and yourself can ride off into the sunset. Only 4 or 5 days and u will be gone...GUARANTEED!!!!!!!