Holland | New Question

How well off is Holland as a company? Anyone work out of Indy? Some drivers have told me they want more drivers.

Well i not in Indy but here in KN we just put on two new linehaul drivers, and about two weeks ago they told us linehaul was four hundred loads down and couldnt move it all. Nothing like a million pounds a night out of a thirty nine door terminal.:1036316054:

Here in Harrisburg PA we need 15+ city and 10 road drivers. (can't find them) Doing around 950 to 1000 a day with 34 city and lots of part timers.

Here in Harrisburg PA we need 15+ city and 10 road drivers. (can't find them) Doing around 950 to 1000 a day with 34 city and lots of part timers.

THAT IS GOOD NEWS THAT YOU ARE BUSY AND PICKING UP MORE FRT. BUT BAD THAT YOU CAN NOT FIND DRIVERS.

I heard that you are now " A BID DRIVER', what did you get? I choose the open board out of Atlanta, GA. not bad for the summer where I am on the board. Filling in on a lot of replacement bids so far, going to Richmond this week on one.

Can't say I pity them.After all how many good people did they throw away like trash.

Ya the driver out of Indy I spoke with says that every city driver works between 12 - 14 hours a day. It's a good company , bennies and all but the dispatchers there can be D- heads.