SEFL | new raleigh terminal.....ever????????

ral-driver

TB Lurker
Credits
work in ral, we have only 63(?) doors taking in about 650 bills need a new terminal and quick not getting out of terminal with 18 stops until 11 to 11:30. Heard rumors about getting a 125 door complex with room to expand to 160...just rumors though:chairshot:

work in ral, we have only 63(?) doors taking in about 650 bills need a new terminal and quick not getting out of terminal with 18 stops until 11 to 11:30. Heard rumors about getting a 125 door complex with room to expand to 160...just rumors though:chairshot:

It is funny you brought this up. Here at Roadway, we are selling outr Raleigh, Durham and Sanford terminals and looking for a new one. We heard a rumor that it was going to be the Southeastern terminal. Let me know if you hear anything else. Roadway will never tell us anything.

still looking what i heard......the cassels(sp) the family that owns sefl said they will never sell another terminal because of how hard it is to get one zoned but probally lease it....also heard they found some land in morrisville and and some land off of jones sausage rd...but just a rumor??????

Hey Ral-driver, is everything you write a rumor? Just wondering. GRIZZ-Holland Please keep your rumors over here, the one on our forum you started will be gone by morning.

I havent heard anything about a new Ral terminal which that doesnt mean anything what do i know. But I wldnt doubt it, Ive always heard that the Raleigh Term has the highest turnover rate with the company.

only one person has left since i have been here for 1 and a half years, but right before i came here allot of guys went over to ups freight...got tired of 55-60 hour weeks...which do suck during the summer months