TForce | New Retirement Options

Here in florida, we don't have bad terminal namagers, I am sure you can find someone who will saay somthing bad anout one of them but most employees are happy with them. We also have the lowest ins cost in the company. Most pay about the same or less as what is in the indy contract.

From everyone I talked too they signed a card for the job protections that they want in a contract and those are not in the indy contract. If were stuck with that I could see things getting ugly.

Here in florida, we don't have bad terminal namagers, I am sure you can find someone who will saay somthing bad anout one of them but most employees are happy with them. We also have the lowest ins cost in the company. Most pay about the same or less as what is in the indy contract.

From everyone I talked too they signed a card for the job protections that they want in a contract and those are not in the indy contract. If were stuck with that I could see things getting ugly.

I'm surprised that FL has low health Ins costs. I would think that health Ins. would be very expensive because of the amount of older people living or retiring in FL.

Just askin' here folks don't freak out! A Road Driver came through last night said he had been in Oro or somewhere over there and they had heard from their local that we may be getting several retirement options. He said a 20 and out, 25 and out and also 30 and out. Anybody heard this?

Haven't heard about that. Would like to see extra $$$$ if we had more than 30 years before retireing though. :1036316054:

Sadly enough I think you might be right. I still have not found the first parcel driver or nmfa driver who voted yes. And I have ask 25 different drivers or more. It must work on a electoral type system .

A lot of people like to go around sounding tough saying they voted against this contract or that and it isn't their fault everyone else got stuck with this piece of garbage. But secretly they voted yes or didn't vote at all. I had someone ask me who I thought didn't even vote on the NMFA. I started naming people and they said, yeah you're probably right.

Did you the think little nepolian chuckie was a good mnger?

he was fired over a year ago, I started a thread about him.

He was running his own personal delivery company, he was stealing freight. He was stealing so much he actually had his own straight truck that he had dockworkers load up.

Just askin' here folks don't freak out! A Road Driver came through last night said he had been in Oro or somewhere over there and they had heard from their local that we may be getting several retirement options. He said a 20 and out, 25 and out and also 30 and out. Anybody heard this?

Since NMFA and Parcel lost the 25 and out deal, We certainly are not going to get it.

He knows the entire state and all managers? Wow! :hysterical:Florida must be la-la land, or either he is a manager as I have been told before.:1036316054:
Cmon Liebs, Florida only has 8 terminals and most of them appear to be pretty close together(check both plz) O is not anymore of a manager than you. He may very well be an active employee that has gotten involved with co.operations (peer review, trainer) So I think that both of you have alot in common, Both model employees that take an active role in their company and future. So Thank You both, Just don't fill out an E-Harmony match test or you could find each other in a sidewalk cafe somewhere between Florida and Texas. Oh crap that is close to where I am at. Oh well I would be honored to meet the 2 of you and would even pick up the tab.:hysterical:Peace Out

Cmon Liebs, Florida only has 8 terminals and most of them appear to be pretty close together(check both plz) O is not anymore of a manager than you. He may very well be an active employee that has gotten involved with co.operations (peer review, trainer) So I think that both of you have alot in common, Both model employees that take an active role in their company and future. So Thank You both, Just don't fill out an E-Harmony match test or you could find each other in a sidewalk cafe somewhere between Florida and Texas. Oh crap that is close to where I am at. Oh well I would be honored to meet the 2 of you and would even pick up the tab.:hysterical:Peace Out

Can I come??:hysterical:

Good morning Boats, I was in NBR last week and noticed that they installed one of those trailer snow roof cleaners in. Has anyone used it yet and how does it work. (automatic)?

Good morning Sir Buster. About the snow boom. It works pretty well. But it's controlled manually. So you got to get a tire changer to operate it. A lot of us in NBR have used it. It's a lot better than what we had. Which was nothing. Don't even get me started with two pup gadget.:biglaugh:

Just when I was starting to agree with you.

Just when I was starting to agree with you.
Don't take it personal O or you either Liebs just trying to lighten things up. Seems like only yesterday that people thought they seen the Teamsters riding in on a White Stallion, Only to realize that it was just a fat guy on a mule. :hysterical:Peace Out

Good morning Sir Buster. About the snow boom. It works pretty well. But it's controlled manually. So you got to get a tire changer to operate it. A lot of us in NBR have used it. It's a lot better than what we had. Which was nothing. Don't even get me started with two pup gadget.:biglaugh:

When I saw that "gadget" all I could do was laugh.