TForce | New Retirement Options

C'mon I gotta know. What is the "Gadget":hide:

For roof trailer snow removal, NBR had two old "O" pups parked close together with 2x4 lumber on the top of them shaped like a roof truss. You drive under and in between the two pups to clean snow off the top of your trailer.

For roof trailer snow removal, NBR had two old "O" pups parked close together with 2x4 lumber on the top of them shaped like a roof truss. You drive under and in between the two pups to clean snow off the top of your trailer.
You have got to be kidding me, If UPS had seen this they never would have bought us, Or maybe they would. I could hear them now " Wow this company really knows how to save money, Let's buy em'". Or "What a bunch of freakin' goobers, What the hell is that contraption, Let's buy em'". Buster how long has that thing been there, And how is it that it never made it into the "Over the Road " magazine? Shoot nbr hasn't been around that long, Was there a huge oak tree out by the shop with a chain hangin' from it? And people make fun of us. I may start a new thread on what is the strangest thing you have seen on our property, But this thing may have already won.:hysterical:Peace Out

You have got to be kidding me, If UPS had seen this they never would have bought us, Or maybe they would. I could hear them now " Wow this company really knows how to save money, Let's buy em'". Or "What a bunch of freakin' goobers, What the hell is that contraption, Let's buy em'". Buster how long has that thing been there, And how is it that it never made it into the "Over the Road " magazine? Shoot nbr hasn't been around that long, Was there a huge oak tree out by the shop with a chain hangin' from it? And people make fun of us. I may start a new thread on what is the strangest thing you have seen on our property, But this thing may have already won.:hysterical:Peace Out

Your humor is realy starting to sound familiar!!! :hide: Elvis out and staying quiet on this one....

Your not kidding!!! As far as I know it was up 2-3 months. Remember, Safety First!!:hysterical:

Where are you Elvis, Come on out of that "Cold Kentucky Rain" and tell me what you are talking about!:funky:Peace Out
JBR out and waiting:smilie_132:

I done good, huh Uncle Jed? :hysterical: