ABF | New Rules as of today on Truckingboards

ah,...dang it! There you go already, Brother......

We are very particular concerning spelling here....Orthography is our Passion, as it were......

We'll have a consensus to determine how many points are to be deducted from your current score,....and whether or not you should incur a Financial Penalty. I take Visa, American Express, and Certified Checks,.......And, of course,....Cash....

But, since you're a truck driver for an LTL company,...we'll waive the Standard Fee for a more,.....modest,..one.

Any checks are to be made to me,..personally,......in care of my Account on the Cayman Islands...

Thank you for your transaction,....and , may I add,...it's been a Financial Pleasure doing Business with you,...mainly mine.
It was late.
And worse.
I'm dock. Only. Haven't driven for 30. What did I spell wrong? (now it's early) I didn't proof read.
:17142:
We are off topic. And gonna get booted.. Sarcasm is a reason to be booted now.
So. Git! (not spelled wrong) lol.

It was late.
And worse.
I'm dock. Only. Haven't driven for 30. What did I spell wrong? (now it's early) I didn't proof read.
:17142:
We are off topic. And gonna get booted.. Sarcasm is a reason to be booted now.
So. Git! (not spelled wrong) lol.

"Tounge".........It was THAT word......If I were you, I'd blame it on my fingers stuttering on the keyboard.
Covers a multitude of semantic sins..........

well said.

"De mortius nihil nisi bonum..."

Only he ain't dead......

I don't know,...I've personally talked to ABFer,...and I found him to be a pretty good guy. He was a former Union official before he retired. Had a few...."rough spots"...with the IBT,....that is not my place to explain for him.

I guess he decided to move on.....

Yeah and you and bubba were his biggest posters. You two are a big reason he is gone. And I would like to thank you two for that. It is said he let stupid run wild in this forum. I would have to agree with that rumor.
I still liked him and think/thought he did a good job.

Just to add one more thing... Calling out my Mods is a no no... They are providing a free service to this forum. You can attack a post you don't agree with them on but when it comes to attacking my mods or the job they do is not happening here.
Thank you and carry on

(not directing this at any post on this thread just info)

Just to add one more thing... Calling out my Mods is a no no... They are providing a free service to this forum. You can attack a post you don't agree with them on but when it comes to attacking my mods or the job they do is not happening here.
Thank you and carry on

(not directing this at any post on this thread just info)
Technically ABFer is no longer a mod much like myself so I guess you are referring to former mods as well. I do find it distasteful that certain individuals are ripping ABFer because he isn’t here to defend himself by his choice I presume. I also find it disturbing that no one knows why he left except you and your staff so they need to think before they type. I think people just need to shut up about ABFer. He was a nice guy.

Technically ABFer is no longer a mod much like myself so I guess you are referring to former mods as well. I do find it distasteful that certain individuals are ripping ABFer because he isn’t here to defend himself by his choice I presume. I also find it disturbing that no one knows why he left except you and your staff so they need to think before they type. I think people just need to shut up about ABFer. He was a nice guy.

Was and is a very good friend people are just not happy unless they can throw someone under the bus , it's just like FDX in the yard , If you can't say something good about a hand then keep your rotten thoughts to yourself. ABFer is a good man.

Was and is a very good friend people are just not happy unless they can throw someone under the bus , it's just like FDX in the yard , If you can't say something good about a hand then keep your rotten thoughts to yourself. ABFer is a good man.
I asked what happened to him because I noticed his absence. If he's okay and healthy is where my mind was. I hope he's well and happy.

Jeff said it wasn’t anyone on this forum. Still fishing.