TForce | New Rules

Apostolic,

I will send you my copy of the New, Revised Company Rule Book. I have been told the IBT is aware of this so called rule book revision and has taken steps with the NLRB regarding same. I am not sure why UNCLE BUSTER'S main man in Richmond thinks they can make these changes during an active contract negotiation. As for me and many of my fellow TEAMSTERS at our Barn, we will be making our decisions and VOTING on them. (at least that is what I hope we do). Drive and work safe!

Apostolic,

I will send you my copy of the New, Revised Company Rule Book. I have been told the IBT is aware of this so called rule book revision and has taken steps with the NLRB regarding same. I am not sure why UNCLE BUSTER'S main man in Richmond thinks they can make these changes during an active contract negotiation. As for me and many of my fellow TEAMSTERS at our Barn, we will be making our decisions and VOTING on them. (at least that is what I hope we do). Drive and work safe!

Do you really have one in your possesion? Is there any way you can post it here? We don't know anything at our place. Only rumors.

Do you really have one in your possesion? Is there any way you can post it here? We don't know anything at our place. Only rumors.

Come on tomcat. I love the rumors, they are as solid as any rule book they've published. This book will be the same until we are under contract. More Interpetations of Generalizations.

I think everyone is fooling themselves if they think that UPS needs to ask the teamsters what rules they can make. UPS can make any rule they want and you will have to follow or you will not be working for them. The teamsters will not be able to do anything for you not following policy and UPS does not need to ask the teamsters to instill a policy. :1036316054:

I think everyone is fooling themselves if they think that UPS needs to ask the teamsters what rules they can make. UPS can make any rule they want and you will have to follow or you will not be working for them. The teamsters will not be able to do anything for you not following policy and UPS does not need to ask the teamsters to instill a policy. :1036316054:

If it violates the contract they do.

If it violates the contract they do.

And that is why we have, and will always have, a very vague contract. Someone posted once that UPS is welcoming the union with open arms and this is true. UPS is laughing all the way to the bank and has no reason to stand in the way. They will have what they want and you will be left thinking that you got what you wanted. Enjoy Lieb, I wish you much luck.

And that is why we have, and will always have, a very vague contract. Someone posted once that UPS is welcoming the union with open arms and this is true. UPS is laughing all the way to the bank and has no reason to stand in the way. They will have what they want and you will be left thinking that you got what you wanted. Enjoy Lieb, I wish you much luck.

Could you be running ahead of yourself with this statement a bit sir. After all this is our first contract, to say there is ambiguity is true, does not mean it will always be that way.

Besides I am sure someone from INDY is watching these boards rite now, let them tell us how ambiguous the contract really is and how the new rules are affecting them, and it does not mean the new contract comming will be the same. Similar yes, but not the same.

You may get your suppliments AS long as they do not interfear with company RULES Regulations and Policys

I feel really bad every time fire up a smoke in a tractor ....I can't help it that I am addicted to nicotine. I am an addict. You would think that UPS would want to help a nicotine freak out...they want to help the drunks and druggies out !

I feel really bad every time fire up a smoke in a tractor ....I can't help it that I am addicted to nicotine. I am an addict. You would think that UPS would want to help a nicotine freak out...they want to help the drunks and druggies out !

Go to UPSERS and look for the tabacco cessation program, I have seen it, does'nt mean it will work. You have nothing to loose.

I think you can still enjoy your cigaretts in your truck,just don't light it up.
As much as these coughfin nails cost now days they will last a lot longer if you just hold them in your lips without lighting them up.

Gee its kinda like going on a beer run 250 miles from home.you just can't drink it till your back home.