TForce | New Rules

ATTENDANCE!!
1) First unexcused absence will result in a written warning.

2) There is a limit of 4 tardy occurrences in a 60 day period. A third offence will now result in a final warning and a three day suspension.

I would not dare to dispute anything you post BN , I just think we will not see new rule books handed out whenever sombody cant justify their job and has to create busy work for themselves. the no smoking thing could be new laws after the first of the year in some states, but things like changeing times when you take vacations will be spelled out. I have seen in the past where a rule has had to be changed for practical reasons and the union agreed to it, no problem, but never saw a change just for the need of changing somthing.

I would not dare to dispute anything you post BN , I just think we will not see new rule books handed out whenever sombody cant justify their job and has to create busy work for themselves. the no smoking thing could be new laws after the first of the year in some states, but things like changeing times when you take vacations will be spelled out. I have seen in the past where a rule has had to be changed for practical reasons and the union agreed to it, no problem, but never saw a change just for the need of changing somthing.

You will see a brand new rule book soon. And these new rules that I speak of, go into effect Immediately. Except where noted. You will get an Idea of the new rules next week, But the new rule book coming out will be more specific.

BN im not worried about new rules, first of all I dont smoke, just irritated like the no beard thing,,, and I dont have one. never been a fan of being poked with sticks even though it doesnt hurt.

ATTENDANCE!!
1) First unexcused absence will result in a written warning.

2) There is a limit of 4 tardy occurrences in a 60 day period. A third offence will now result in a final warning and a three day suspension.

so if I need three days off unpaid, all i have to do is plan out some tardies and at the 59 day have my third and I will get three days off unpaid? sounds like a good way to get some unpaid vacation.:biglaugh:

BN im not worried about new rules, first of all I dont smoke, just irritated like the no beard thing,,, and I dont have one. never been a fan of being poked with sticks even though it doesnt hurt.

What no beard thing? is this a new rule also?

I do smoke. But it is what it is. I can deal with anything they throw at me. After all I have no choice. I have to much time invested and I will only break the rules when necessary.:biglaugh:

We've really got to mind our (P)'s,and (Q)'s from now on our we may wind up with a 52 week unpaid vacation every year.

Yes, But your 4th will get you a permanent vacation. (unpaid)

There is no fourth, the cycle begins again after 60 days. I knew a company that used to do the same thing and guys did the planned late so many times, that the company stopped the suspensions and just gave them final warning. There are always ways to make the system work for your benefit.:biglaugh:

There is no fourth, the cycle begins again after 60 days. I knew a company that used to do the same thing and guys did the planned late so many times, that the company stopped the suspensions and just gave them final warning. There are always ways to make the system work for your benefit.:biglaugh:

Give it a test and let me know how it works out. I will wait for your test before I try it.:biglaugh:

I think you can still enjoy your cigaretts in your truck,just don't light it up.
As much as these coughfin nails cost now days they will last a lot longer if you just hold them in your lips without lighting them up.