TForce | New Rules

the duke joke aside--

it is a great action movie..

You will give Paul Waker a ton more respect after you see it..

He isn't that skinny white kid on fast and the furious anymore..

Maniac

when you see "running scared" tell me what you think of the hockey puck part near the end...

its really brutal...

the movie is about 2-3 years old.

most video stores still have it.

ask for "running scared" with Paul Walker.

they will get it for you..

this movie is in my top 15 favorites list.

As I have stated before, you don't know me from a hole in the wall, and I don't give a crap about what you think of me. I have been through over a 10 managers in less than 10 years, so I will break the back of the next one who deceides he is going to run the terminal I work at like his own private empire. And by breaking his back, I mean with the contract and the rules that they will not bend, break, or alter in any way. I know that some of you are in heaven at your terminals, but mine has been a sh!t hole for as long as I have been there and I have dealt with it for years. Now it is over! Call me crazy, a whiner, or what ever? I must be nuts, but I just want an even playing field, if that gets me fired after a decade of employement, than they can go right ahead. I don't know what you would describe what the union is for you, but for me it is a "shield" to protect me from A-hole management and there own twisted interpetations of the rules.:1036316054: P.S. John Wayne sucks!

A fair playing field? You have made more than 1 post abut you running managers off, yet your still there. How much more fair do you want it?

A fair playing field? You have made more than 1 post abut you running managers off, yet your still there. How much more fair do you want it?

When someone tries to get me fired and falsified data to lie about my performance you bet your @ss i'm going to make there life hell. It is called payback! and terminal managers and sups all over this country are aware of what is coming, they brought it upon themselves.

all 10 tried to get you fired?

Once we go union the slate has to be wiped clean on both sides and we start fresh, if not it will just be an endless cycle of backstabbing.

all 10 tried to get you fired?

Once we go union the slate has to be wiped clean on both sides and we start fresh, if not it will just be an endless cycle of backstabbing.

no, 9 were fired or quit. I have had 1 good manager and he quit because he couldn't stand the company B.S. anymore. Payback is a b!tch. and I will not forget the past, until the past is out of my sight.

What the heck did I miss?? Is this a computer rambo fight???Put the key boards down and I will kick both your butts!!:hysterical:

I hope skeeter didn't take anything personal, I was just having some fun. I really don't give a crap. I like to vent and this is my forum.

I'm with Skeeter. I don't need the union to protect my job. If a person is as good an employee as they think they are then why is a manager trying to get rid of them? Good help is hard to find.

I'm with Skeeter. I don't need the union to protect my job. If a person is as good an employee as they think they are then why is a manager trying to get rid of them? Good help is hard to find.

On the other hand, You could be the best, most hardest worker in the terminal and still have a conflict of interest with the TM and this might cause an employee a problem, Yes?

there are 2 sides to that arguement rev. Most friends that i know ask me if I have been fired yet, when I tell them no, they tell me then you don't officially work for UPS, until you have been fired a time or 2.

I posted a year or 2 ago that if we go union there will be twice the amount of rules to follow.

I hope skeeter didn't take anything personal, I was just having some fun. I really don't give a crap. I like to vent and this is my forum.

liebstandarte, I know there are things happening around the country I know nothing of. You very well may have gripes and problems I don't have. Sorry about the board Rambo. We both look bad when we give in to that. I'll try not to let it happen again.:1036316054:

GO PATRIOTS!

On the other hand, You could be the best, most hardest worker in the terminal and still have a conflict of interest with the TM and this might cause an employee a problem, Yes?

Ummm. I dunno. I care enough to be good, but the best, that takes alot of effort.:biglaugh:

So I'll never know.

I do my job as close as I can to the way they want it, they pay me, and then I go home. Its a mutual agreement. I'm qualified to earn a living in more ways than one and I'm not afraid to quit a job that makes me miserable. Unlike some others, I actually like what I do. But its not my game its theirs. If I dont like it I guess I can buy my own truck and get my own freight.

there are 2 sides to that arguement rev. Most friends that i know ask me if I have been fired yet, when I tell them no, they tell me then you don't officially work for UPS, until you have been fired a time or 2.

I posted a year or 2 ago that if we go union there will be twice the amount of rules to follow.

From reading these boards and talking to other drivers it seems the majority of disgruntled employees are city drivers. I'm sure they have it much worse. Where there's smoke there's fire and I'll admit I know nothing of their job. But thats also why I dont want their job. And if my job sucked I wouldnt want it either.

Ummm. I dunno. I care enough to be good, but the best, that takes alot of effort.:biglaugh:

So I'll never know.

I do my job as close as I can to the way they want it, they pay me, and then I go home. Its a mutual agreement. I'm qualified to earn a living in more ways than one and I'm not afraid to quit a job that makes me miserable. Unlike some others, I actually like what I do. But its not my game its theirs. If I dont like it I guess I can buy my own truck and get my own freight.

That's all anyone can ask for. When I first started with Overnite they told me all we want is a good days work for a good days pay. I think I have always done that.
Has things been perfect? NO! But what is?
But I think you have the right attitude...:1036316054: