new rumor, again

There is a new rumor being started, again, that NEMF is about to be aquired by UPS. Has anyone else heard it? Just wondering.

Hey, I am glad that you guys have taken over that rumor. :clap: We've had that BS rumor over here at ABF long enough. Don't want it back either. Please pass that torch onto another unsuspecting victim. :tribe:

Hey, I am glad that you guys have taken over that rumor. :clap: We've had that BS rumor over here at ABF long enough. Don't want it back either. Please pass that torch onto another unsuspecting victim. :tribe:

our version of that rumor got started because our p&d hand-helds are now using ups software, which ups sells.

I saw an A Duie Pyle truck picking up freight at the B-more terminal the other day. They must be buying us out too!!!!:chairshot:

But If You Buy A Co. That Is Already Serving Can. It Is Easier To Get Your Frt Into Can.and You Also Pick Up That Co.'s Customers
And I Was Told That D.h.l Was The One Looking At Nemf

I was just asking if anyone had heard this old rumor resurface again, that is all. I did not intend to open a can of worms. Interesting anyways, considering we had our driver apprec. this week, no bigwigs except the regional showed up. We really felt appreciated, esspecially when it was back to the usual BS the very next day

I was just asking if anyone had heard this old rumor resurface again, that is all. I did not intend to open a can of worms. Interesting anyways, considering we had our driver apprec. this week, no bigwigs except the regional showed up. We really felt appreciated, esspecially when it was back to the usual BS the very next day

At least we got a free t-shirt :gathering:

I attempt to go to my Happy Place as often as poss., but sometimes I cannot reach Nirvana, if you know what I mean

ups...lol lol lol lol ...not gonna happen my brotha...nice rumor though...do u even know how hard they work? forgetabouit..lol..we got it easy..