TForce | New Rumor I heard Today

TopCat?

TB Lurker
Credits
Today I was waiting to get loaded and was told that Ups has given all the money they are going to give to freight division. I guess if that is true it explains alot of what I am seeing. Any thoughts if this rumor has any Merritt.

Today I was waiting to get loaded and was told that Ups has given all the money they are going to give to freight division. I guess if that is true it explains alot of what I am seeing. Any thoughts if this rumor has any Merritt.
This is old news. UPS "gave" some money to freight for rebranding 5 years ago. The books for parcel and freight are separate.

What are you seeing?

The key word here is "rumor". I'm totally shocked. That's the very first rumor I've ever heard about UPS Freight. If you heard it from a road driver you can count on it being the gospel truth. Everybody knows that road drivers never lie!!!!! Better start huntin' for that new job.

That rumor has about as much Merritt as Parcel and freight are going to become one...

We have went from near 200 bills a day to 100 bills a day something is going on at our barn and it is if not one person in management at our local level or corporate have noticed or cares. It seems there are content with leaving us at home.

We have went from near 200 bills a day to 100 bills a day something is going on at our barn and it is if not one person in management at our local level or corporate have noticed or cares. It seems there are content with leaving us at home.

I'm afraid you are going to have to get use to it. It is not any one company getting slow. It's the entire world going down the drain. Going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. How is that for a bad rumor... Sorry!

I am not so sure I agree with that the other ltl companies are busy and I am sure of it because I see it.

gee why do you think they painted the trucks brown and they can pull the freight logo off in 5 minutes and off it goes to parcel, ever wonder why the new trailers just say ups on them. upsfreight the duct tape on the door gype operation.

gee why do you think they painted the trucks brown and they can pull the freight logo off in 5 minutes and off it goes to parcel, ever wonder why the new trailers just say ups on them. upsfreight the duct tape on the door gype operation.

Remember, We can not use the parcel dollies up against the freight trailers or vice-versa. Take a look and check out the angle of the eye coupler, It will not work because of the angle. If you take a turn going uphill or downhill, You will snap the pindlehook off.

That's it! I'm quiting on Monday. My future is now insecure knowing they can dump us at the drop of a hat.
I really wanted them to take 20 years to remove the logo.

That's it! I'm quiting on Monday. My future is now insecure knowing they can dump us at the drop of a hat.
I really wanted them to take 20 years to remove the logo.

Really, I just want to bad mouth them every Friday when I get my paycheck and by groceries, and pay the bills. But remember this is the only company out there with problems...

Remember, We can not use the parcel dollies up against the freight trailers or vice-versa. Take a look and check out the angle of the eye coupler, It will not work because of the angle. If you take a turn going uphill or downhill, You will snap the pindlehook off.

7oakacres, that was the right answer. But some of these guys can't get it thru their skulls. So the bitching & moaning & rumor mongering will continue.

7oakacres, that was the right answer. But some of these guys can't get it thru their skulls. So the bitching & moaning & rumor mongering will continue.

Very true. I have always found it hard to bite the hand that feeds me. Do I have complaints? Sure, But I believe this is by far the best paying job I ever had. Once we get the contract carrier issue resolved I think a lot more people will feel the same way...

Can't they use the freight trailer as a tail??? And still use their parcel dolly??