TForce | New Rumor I heard Today

According to the 3rd qtr results, supply chain and freight drove growth. Yeah I see the end....maybe of the last of the overnite way of doing things. They got another 300+ tractors coming this quarter. Another article said they are looking at another few years for total rebranding, longer than expected. As long as the checks cash, and we keep growing, who cares.

According to the 3rd qtr results, supply chain and freight drove growth. Yeah I see the end....maybe of the last of the overnite way of doing things. They got another 300+ tractors coming this quarter. Another article said they are looking at another few years for total rebranding, longer than expected. As long as the checks cash, and we keep growing, who cares.

hugnlug, You just making way to much sense...

QUOTE=hugnlug;949893]According to the 3rd qtr results, supply chain and freight drove growth. Yeah I see the end....maybe of the last of the overnite way of doing things. They got another 300+ tractors coming this quarter. Another article said they are looking at another few years for total rebranding, longer than expected. As long as the checks cash, and we keep growing, who cares.[/QUOTE]

Stop it. I want gloom and doom rumors. How we will be the next carrier to shut it's doors. How we will drag parcel to the doorway to hell. Please get with the program driver. :wink:

If you know anything about UPS, and I have a clue, this company is all about making money. Image is second. This is not to say that they can't bail on any of their ventures. But overall they keep investing in UPSF. Equipment, property and technology comes at a hefty price, and yet they keep dumping money in. Why? Because we are making money. And its at the expense and the backs of its employees. They do not care one cent about any of us, we are expendable. Everyday they prove that. If they could fire us all and bring in all new faces at probationary prices they would. Their bottom line is the only thing that matters. Just ask a package car driver.

If you know anything about UPS, and I have a clue, this company is all about making money. Image is second. This is not to say that they can't bail on any of their ventures. But overall they keep investing in UPSF. Equipment, property and technology comes at a hefty price, and yet they keep dumping money in. Why? Because we are making money. And its at the expense and the backs of its employees. They do not care one cent about any of us, we are expendable. Everyday they prove that. If they could fire us all and bring in all new faces at probationary prices they would. Their bottom line is the only thing that matters. Just ask a package car driver.
The bottom line is what any business is in business for, not to provide jobs to you and me. The bottom line is what makes our jobs possible and we are what makes the bottom line what it is. If any business could make max profits without having employees,they would. It's not just a UPS thing.

We are gonna be the next CF.

Show up to work doors locked. Best of luck!
:couch: That would be a stretch, the only reason they shut the doors was to break the union. CF is still in business, just a slight name adjustment. UPS is 10 times the size in the US alone. I'd think they would totally ruin what they have gained over 100 years. The Teamsters and UPS is like **** and Stink. They go hand and hand all the way to the bank!

The key word here is "rumor". I'm totally shocked. That's the very first rumor I've ever heard about UPS Freight. If you heard it from a road driver you can count on it being the gospel truth. Everybody knows that road drivers never lie!!!!! Better start huntin' for that new job.

No! The key word here is stupidity...

Yes, I know I've been here since 82. Seen a lot of others bite the dust though... Don't wish that on anyone or company.

Today I was waiting to get loaded and was told that Ups has given all the money they are going to give to freight division. I guess if that is true it explains alot of what I am seeing. Any thoughts if this rumor has any Merritt.

Maybe that is why new all brown tractors keep flooding our yard. You might be right...

Well I am not sure where you guy's are from but here where I am at I have not worked a total of 30 hours since the beginning of October! And for all the brown tractors that are flooding your yard, we have three ups brown and Grey tractors everything else are the the old blue bomber Fred Flintstones International death traps. We can not get anything fixed!

Well I am not sure where you guy's are from but here where I am at I have not worked a total of 30 hours since the beginning of October! And for all the brown tractors that are flooding your yard, we have three ups brown and Grey tractors everything else are the the old blue bomber Fred Flintstones International death traps. We can not get anything fixed!

Sorry to hear you haven't been working TopCat. I hope things will improve for you...

Maybe that is why new all brown tractors keep flooding our yard. You might be right...
we were told the tractors are all brown because it's another 1200 for the 2 tone... Which makes sense when you order a few hundred at a time, its a big cost.
Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

They are the worst trucks Ive ever driven.