New Rumor

Moparman

TB Regular
Credits
I heard once Sir Paul marries into the family their going to change the name to "Old England motor freight" in his honor.

I heard they are gonna put the steering wheels on the right hand side and have us drive on the left side of the road.

also, every terminal will be required to form a beatles tribute band.

All designated company routing will be directed toward ABBEY ROAD

New style driver appreciation!!

I heard now instead of cold cuts for safety and driver apprec. days you get Sir Paul singing beatles tunes. Maybe even a cover band with him to really do it up good!!! Remember NEMF LOVES you drivers!!! Peace and love.. peace and love....:clap:

we all have to have something to take our minds off all the bs going around...everywhere we look and here is all bad news....so sir paul better take a terminal tour so he can sign one of my guitars... and no sr paul your not driving my truck...lmao

We are going to start driving on the left hand side of the road. Good one hometowndummie. :TR10driving03: Oh yeah most of use already do.:biglaugh:

i don't work for nemf anymore but i work for an interline for them and i don't have anything but respect for schevell for what he did with nemf

I heard we have a bunch of new farming customers and we have to do a "Driver Hand Load" of strawberry fields.