R&L | New Rumor

gatorman said:
I heard that DHL was buying Saia and R&L

i heard ups is buying saia and fedxex is buying RL then yellow in turn is buying old dominion who was about to buy averitt who almost purchased pjax who almost merged with pitt-ohio who was like minutes away from buying dayton..seriously a driver told me this yesterday :TR10driving03: :tongue0007:

the keck said:
i heard ups is buying saia and fedxex is buying RL then yellow in turn is buying old dominion who was about to buy averitt who almost purchased pjax who almost merged with pitt-ohio who was like minutes away from buying dayton..seriously a driver told me this yesterday :TR10driving03: :tongue0007:

That is F'ing funny has all get out :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

somebody is always buying somebody..
enjoy life visit/ Panama./.free trade zones.thats where the money is at..:smilie_132:

braceface said:
I know it sounds hilarious, but I heard that Saia is going to buy out R&L Carriers. Sounds like a joke to me.
Then they would have to cut their trucks back . Then Estes would be almost the fastest LTL! A HA HA HA!:bgroovy:

i heard watkins is buying fed exor is it the other way around...... never mind it is fedex buying watkins... i e fedex national, they could buy saia too..... imagine that fedex extreme!!!!!! we get it there on time or......................... its free!!!!!!!!

It is true fed ex did buy watkins fed ex national nothing changes and i did here that dhl is very instressed in buying gator
trust me if they want you they will buy you they have the money if it is any one to buy ya ll it will be dhl then you all will look like you work for chicken burger chain (not calling names) so tomarrow when you go in look around and picture your co workers dressed in yellow shorths and yellow hats dont worry they pay in green good luck

then maybe they will turn your trucks down you get paid by the hour lol good luck to all trust me when a rumor starts it spreads and were there is smoke there is fire normally so get prepared ups dhl and fedex is now preparing for the futher of trucking changes are on the way like it or not but dont worry about something you cant change 10-4

the keck said:
Oh really now?Boy if that sh*t isn't the funniest post I have read!:hysterical:

How about the one where Harrison, NJ wants R&L out so that Lowes or Home Depot can have the land. That's the latest one floating around the barn. I guess if you think about it, they would get alot more tax money from a store.

i dont drive for ya'll, jus here checking into possible employment.I jus spent bout an hr. or more goin thru all r-l websites.My personal opinion,based only on that knowledge of the sites, why would they NOT sell? prolly cause the parents are still living.The boys are prolly spoiled rotten,noREAL manual labor jus comfy stuff.Maybe they think,wait till the 2 croak and we can sell off this smelly old truck line,not have to deal wit dirty dum drivers and head down to Fl. fulltime and be the fancy boys we were raised to be.How nice it wood b to take down that lowly truck web site from our investor home page.Then we can more easily fit into swanky society along with our rich horse breeders and real estate investors.Is all that possible? I have no idea.But once u get 2nd generation kin involved I think the chances of them splitting up a business increases,for the mere fact that probably the "kids" didn't have to fight and cry and bleed to turn that co. into what it is today. MY OPINION ONLY thank you

i dont drive for ya'll, jus here checking into possible employment.I jus spent bout an hr. or more goin thru all r-l websites.My personal opinion,based only on that knowledge of the sites, why would they NOT sell? prolly cause the parents are still living.The boys are prolly spoiled rotten,noREAL manual labor jus comfy stuff.Maybe they think,wait till the 2 croak and we can sell off this smelly old truck line,not have to deal wit dirty dum drivers and head down to Fl. fulltime and be the fancy boys we were raised to be.How nice it wood b to take down that lowly truck web site from our investor home page.Then we can more easily fit into swanky society along with our rich horse breeders and real estate investors.Is all that possible? I have no idea.But once u get 2nd generation kin involved I think the chances of them splitting up a business increases,for the mere fact that probably the "kids" didn't have to fight and cry and bleed to turn that co. into what it is today. MY OPINION ONLY thank you
You sound a little jealous of "the boys". What's wrong, wouldn't they hire you to work the dock? Did they turn you down for a job cleaning the horse stalls? If your application had the same spelling and sentence structure errors on it, I would not have hired you either. It really seems like you have a little more knowledge of the family than just what you read on a website. Who knows, maybe one of them stole your girlfriend in high school.