Estes | New rumors!!!

When is the mid-year state of the company video coming out? Heard it was supposed to come out the beginning of this month but haven't heard much about it lately.

When is the mid-year state of the company video coming out? Heard it was supposed to come out the beginning of this month but haven't heard much about it lately.
We are having a meeting tomorrow, thinking that might be what it’s about. That’s the only time we have a meeting.

UPS voted to go on strike, ABF might strike... Could get even busier.
We can’t handle the freight we have. We’re down 7 city drivers not including call ins and vacations. We had to rent trailers because of all the freight we can’t move. Our yard is a mess, haven’t seen this many dollies ever at our terminal. We’re delivering next day freight 2-3 days later.

We can’t handle the freight we have. We’re down 7 city drivers not including call ins and vacations. We had to rent trailers because of all the freight we can’t move. Our yard is a mess, haven’t seen this many dollies ever at our terminal. We’re delivering next day freight 2-3 days later.
Where are you out of?

I was in there on Saturday morning and there was a lot of trailers and I thought it looked different.

I heard that Harrisburg had to shutdown Friday night from taking in anymore inbound loads. When I got there they had pups and vans everywhere, it was worse than Chicago.

And I thought no where could get worse than Chicago’s piece of shyt yard
It's a mess, and we're hearing it from the customers. Delivered 14 skids on a pup today that the customer was expecting last Tuesday. Had another one for four skids that shipped from California on the 15th and they had installers from out of town waiting to install it. It's only going to get worse, found out today we're going to lose another city driver, that puts us down 8. Ops manager said there's none in the pipeline except for a straight truck driver. Heard Indy's having the same trouble and the powers that be are going to be in town Thursday and Friday. Hopefully they will listen to the drivers for a change.

We are slammed busy everywhere. We need drivers and we need trucks and we need more doors at nearly every terminal.
I hear Ya. I think we ought to raise our rates, raise our compensation, and offer great service to the customers who want it. All we're doing now is pissing off the drivers and the customers. Shippers are breaking up trailer load freight into smaller ltl shipments because the over the road rates are thru the roof. They call and get volume quotes and fill up our trailers and we can't service our longtime regular customers.

Yea it’s getting bad by each day that passes by. My friend at FedEx said they are having issues too. Swift has picked up Lowe’s shipments that are going to some terminals

We need more trailers badly. Going to terminals in the northeast and I had bobtail out because they had no empty trailers. 1 terminal had to load freight on a 45 footer because they ran out of trailers

I hear Ya. I think we ought to raise our rates, raise our compensation, and offer great service to the customers who want it. All we're doing now is pissing off the drivers and the customers. Shippers are breaking up trailer load freight into smaller ltl shipments because the over the road rates are thru the roof. They call and get volume quotes and fill up our trailers and we can't service our longtime regular customers.
I’m on the extraboard and haul quite a few one billers, in the northeast at that.