Estes | New rumors!!!

Rumor at the Driver's round table ,is that Estes is buying Holland and Moving into there terminals that they all ready own and making it all non-union company at the higher pay scale !!!!:heykoolaid:

Rumor at the Driver's round table ,is that Estes is buying Holland and Moving into there terminals that they all ready own and making it all non-union company at the higher pay scale !!!!:heykoolaid:
I'd be happy if we bought your Chicago terminal for the extra land and doors. It sounds like your dream job to be honest. New equipment, trucks that go 67 miles per hour, non union pay scale, a matching 401K, City guys waiting for you to get back Saturday morning so they can run the road in your tractor and the company is making money and not in debt. :lmao::lmao:

Never say Never , as who ever would have thunk that YRCW would have bought Roadway & Holland and ruined them and then for Estes to buy most of the prime terminals and rent them back to them ???
Sad but 100% true. Estes knew what they was doing by buy select terminals that would benefit them if YRC would fold.

They missed the boat on the yellow and holland terminals in Cincinnati. We outgrew this terminal years ago and now it needs a boatload of work. We’ve run out of room in the parking lot, but that’s a good thing as it keeps people from falling in the craters. The door fell off the men’s room 3 months ago and still can’t get it fixed. It’s right off the break room so it smells nice when the office people are eating lunch and both toilets have been backed up for over a week. But that’s how we roll at 062.

They missed the boat on the yellow and holland terminals in Cincinnati. We outgrew this terminal years ago and now it needs a boatload of work. We’ve run out of room in the parking lot, but that’s a good thing as it keeps people from falling in the craters. The door fell off the men’s room 3 months ago and still can’t get it fixed. It’s right off the break room so it smells nice when the office people are eating lunch and both toilets have been backed up for over a week. But that’s how we roll at 062.

Haven’t the out grew most terminal with room in the parking lot lol

I believe the old holland terminal in Cincinnati is still vacant, just down the hill from the combined Yrc/Holland current barn. It’s faily large.

I went to go ask about my uniform shirts and I was today that Cincinnati was so far behind with shipping them out that no one has a timeline yet.

The email I got said my shirts was shipped out on the 14th of June and over 2 weeks later still don’t have them
There were 4 skids of uniforms on the dock yesterday and more coming in because they ship on Monday. They were talking about sending them to Columbus and letting them sort thru them. As for the old Holland terminal Chep pallets bought it and it’s a pallet rehab facility now. Only other terminals that are available are smaller than what we have now.