Estes | New rumors!!!

I overheard a driver from Richmond saying he heard it was going to be around .04 to .0425
TM at 225 told us today: .250 for schedule linehaul,.300 for extra board and teams,and 1.25 for city drivers.When V.P of H.R was at our barn couple months ago, (he is our old TM)we asked for more then penny for third trailer, and he sad it is unlikely that we are gonna get it.He was right.

TM at 225 told us today: .250 for schedule linehaul,.300 for extra board and teams,and 1.25 for city drivers.When V.P of H.R was at our barn couple months ago, (he is our old TM)we asked for more then penny for third trailer, and he sad it is unlikely that we are gonna get it.He was right.
Just had the meeting .225

The company made an offer if you give up your overtime, we will pay for all your medical. No payment each week & no deductible each year. Full family coverage with no limits, & full dental, eye, scrip, & hearing coverage. Don't know if it is true, but I would give up my OT for that kind of coverage. von.

The company made an offer if you give up your overtime, we will pay for all your medical. No payment each week & no deductible each year. Full family coverage with no limits, & full dental, eye, scrip, & hearing coverage. Don't know if it is true, but I would give up my OT for that kind of coverage. von.

lol made an offer to who? The non-existent union?

Complete nonsense.

Given the fact that I pay around $30 a week for ALL of my benefits combined that would be a giant loss to give up OT.

Estes dont pay overtime

What happened? The big wigs along with Rob Estes went around to many terminals telling drivers that the biggest raise that Estes has ever given is coming. Well I guess since.0223 was the last biggest .0225 is the truth. LOL What would of normally been a decent raise if they would of not hyped it up is now disappointing. O well, should of known better. Grateful for the raise, not liking the hype seems sleazy.

I was told $1.15 for city drivers at our terminal, not sure about the road. That’s the largest increase since I’ve been here. Was hoping they might adjust the years for vacation to try to hold on to veteran drivers. Insurance cost aren’t going up, so at least we will get to keep all our raise.

lol made an offer to who? The non-existent union?

Complete nonsense.

Given the fact that I pay around $30 a week for ALL of my benefits combined that would be a giant loss to give up OT.

In advance, 'please forgive me'. Now that that is out of the way. This is the rumor forum, is it not? And all I am trying to accomplish is to start a new rumor & get people to respond to my 'new rumor'. And based on all evidence after my rumor post, I succeeded beyond my wildest expectations. von. keep on keepin on.