Estes | New rumors!!!

How will they get anything close to these number of drivers?
They seem to have trouble hiring a few here and a few there in the Midwest.
I feel sorry for the people doing the hiring if these numbers are true.

Five hundred driver's , so then five hundred trucks. Sounds like a pipe dream. Guaranteed there is something brewing other than a load issue

All kinds of rumors floating around. In my opinion, they need to modernize thier Linehaul plan. They could give better service if they relayed freight more and drives could return to thier home terminal every day.

All kinds of rumors floating around. In my opinion, they need to modernize thier Linehaul plan. They could give better service if they relayed freight more and drives could return to thier home terminal every day.
Yea good luck with that some of these major terminals in the Midwest and west don't have enough drivers to meet and turn everyday you think it's a cluster now you haven't seen nothing yet if they went that route with the lack of drivers already rumors are rumors till proven fact and the terminal I'm at we have so much freight come in here going out west not enough drivers to haul it and on the other end with our few meet and turns with Denver them guys definitely don't have enough drivers and our guys get stuck running all the way anyway it's a very bad idea very bad

Yea good luck with that some of these major terminals in the Midwest and west don't have enough drivers to meet and turn everyday you think it's a cluster now you haven't seen nothing yet if they went that route with the lack of drivers already rumors are rumors till proven fact and the terminal I'm at we have so much freight come in here going out west not enough drivers to haul it and on the other end with our few meet and turns with Denver them guys definitely don't have enough drivers and our guys get stuck running all the way anyway it's a very bad idea very bad

Insert period here. Or here. Whew, I'm dizzy after reading that one!

This is actually what I've been hearing they're trying to do with all these new bids coming up this year.

Here's what I heard something about a raise. DHL bought us out , liftgate deliveries only. There's a wishlist for third graders. Dock worker's walked. We need five hundred driver's and trucks. We are going to Canada to deliver only. Streamline all lanes for more freight. Christmas is coming soon. Let's hear it !!!!!!!!!

Here's what I heard something about a raise. DHL bought us out , liftgate deliveries only. There's a wishlist for third graders. Dock worker's walked. We need five hundred driver's and trucks. We are going to Canada to deliver only. Streamline all lanes for more freight. Christmas is coming soon. Let's hear it !!!!!!!!!
DHL I heard Carolina freight was buying Estes and was gona call it Carolina E Express

I heard starting sometime next year Chicago will start charging admission to watch quarter mile dirt track races the spotters hold every night.

I heard starting sometime next year Chicago will start charging admission to watch quarter mile dirt track races the spotters hold every night.
I heard that there are a couple of linehaul guys working as yard a jockey at 028. That's a confirmed true I heard it , straight from the horse's mouth.