SAIA | new runs

nervouswreck

TB Lurker
Credits
Well, CLT has 3 new runs starting March 5. One is to Charleston,WV, meeting a Cleveland driver. Two will be going to Burnswell?, WV meeting Cinci drivers. Hope we get some more. Anybody else getting new runs? Share your info.

Don't know who out of Cincy you are going to meet.They at the present time have only one road driver.Probably going to meet a Louisville driver for now.Run like hell if that happens.:hysterical:

Methinks that most of the TX will be relayed thru MPS. We have been loading Cincy direct. I'm sure adjustments will be made as the shakedown cruise continues.

Maybe a few more teams may get that "midwest" experience. I am guessing once they see how heavy the lanes are they will add line drivers as needed. And yep, they will use a city driver for linehaul as needed.

Talked to a MPS driver today and he was telling me they would be getting 3 runs east and DLS would probably see two more MPS laydowns. I guess that if the new territory ever thaws out things should really break loose.

:hysterical: Still haven't hired anyone for city ,that I know of.Must not be any Saia Qualified drivers up north

I'll bet they wait until the last minute to hire. They do run background check, etc. Also, the numbers have to be right before any money is spent. Wait until the inbound numbers start building up. I'll betcha they will start hiring. That's what they tend to base hiring and utilization decisions for drivers on.

finally...... photographic evidence of hipo smooching randys buttocks!!!!! hipo, the truth has set you free....... beeeeeeeeachhhhh!!!!! wait till nervous wreck hears about this, he will flash back to you and frankie!!!!