ODFL | New Service Centers Coming to East

lhdrvr

TB Lurker
Credits
Reading PA supposed to open mid-June, Columbus new 100 doors supposed to also open mid-june, A terminal coming within a year or so to Mansfield, OH north of COH, Sounds like GBO is adding 60 doors, a terminal coming to Hagerstown, MD within a couple months the code already showing but not pulling up yet HGM has to be it... a driver found on a county auditors page where we purchased a property in Tannersville, Pa that was an old Roadway property and most recently being used by Walmart at 2382 PA 715 S. It's big, 2 docks, rumored to be 250 doors. There's another new code showing in the service center locator as TVP that is likely for it. Lots coming in addition to what opened and expanded in the last several months.

Reading PA supposed to open mid-June, Columbus new 100 doors supposed to also open mid-june, A terminal coming within a year or so to Mansfield, OH north of COH, Sounds like GBO is adding 60 doors, a terminal coming to Hagerstown, MD within a couple months the code already showing but not pulling up yet HGM has to be it... a driver found on a county auditors page where we purchased a property in Tannersville, Pa that was an old Roadway property and most recently being used by Walmart at 2382 PA 715 S. It's big, 2 docks, rumored to be 250 doors. There's another new code showing in the service center locator as TVP that is likely for it. Lots coming in addition to what opened and expanded in the last several months.
Also,a new 100 door term is planned to split GBO city operations in Kernersville NC.Land has been purchased near the FedX Ground Term.

Out West, Herminston is getting a drop lot, paved. It’ll be much better than the shared lot with gravel that we now occupy. Medford is building a new Terminal. Olympia is said to be either rebuilding or expanding.
We are busy out here.

Out West, Herminston is getting a drop lot, paved. It’ll be much better than the shared lot with gravel that we now occupy. Medford is building a new Terminal. Olympia is said to be either rebuilding or expanding.
We are busy out here.

People say there’s not even been a sign of ground work yet where it’s suppose to be.

and the code ANC is Anaheim CA, and the code OMC is Otay Mesa CA but i think that has been cancelled the address shows for sale.And lets not forget GBW Green Bay WI currently a Fedex Freight bldg

Have a friend down south and word on the street is they are currently looking for property to add a terminal in Phoenix metro area, Mesa is the rumer.

Have a friend down south and word on the street is they are currently looking for property to add a terminal in Phoenix metro area, Mesa is the rumer.
I started at Phoenix. It blew up when JM came on board from Estes. Every time I go to visit my daughter I make it a point to stop by and say hi. It doesn’t surprise me though, Mesa would be a good area. I’ve even thought about transferring back. I have a coworker that recently transferred down there.

People say there’s not even been a sign of ground work yet where it’s suppose to be.
That’s how Medford has been. I guess we have the land, it’s getting all the permits done. I was last told that we should be up and running by winter. We’ll see though. One of the reasons I went North. We out grew the yard down there. I wish that they would go back to a drop lot for line haul. It was so much easier.

That's a lot of real estate in the works. Good luck on that drop lot out west, unfortunately it took around two years worth of talk to get that Bedford PA drop lot in the east. But I hear it's nice like 5 or 6 Acres of pavement in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully you guys get the same.

KNW terminal code showing on the OD website now my guess is Kennesaw GA but is this a new build or not

i know they bought the old Roadway break in Tannersville, will they close the Pittston pa. terminal & move them up there? Fed ex has a break a few miles away from Tannersville & services the same area from there....

I hear there is a fund set up to send Fly back to PHX..True? I bet Billy would help it but them M in SEA wouldn't" get any more treats from him and them fatherly talks everyday, using up his hours.