New story

Black Dot

TB Lurker
Credits
O.K I was at a stop today when a driver from a trucking company from central P.A told me he hear that NEMF is building a new break bulk. I didnt understand if he said Plainfield twp.or the town of Plainfield. He said he heard it on the local news. I don't believe him because we have no money & we just took a pay cut. So anyone out in central PA. please find out what he was taking about.

There is a town of Plainfield right off I81 at exit 44 by Carlisle where most of the freight comes out of for the Harrisburg terminal.

Have heard something big is comming down on Oct. 1st. Been told there is a big push to get all the equipment up and running a.s.a.p.

There are a lot of changes coming up, NEMF filed for a change of operations last week. We already have a pretty new huge super terminal in MD, but is 3/4 empty, maybe their going to now utilize it.

Have heard something big is comming down on Oct. 1st. Been told there is a big push to get all the equipment up and running a.s.a.p.

Thats funny, I have been waiting 2 weeks for them to get parts to fix my FORD tractor. Something simple like a fuel peddle. They keep telling me they can't get parts. They have been saying for 2 years now they are going to get rid of them. Yet they still have those unsafe trucks! They all leak when it rains and are so LOUD driving down the road. I honestly wear ear plugs on the highway!

Mike