New TB group

I heard something on the news a couple weeks ago, that Chicago was banning ecigs anywhere that cigarettes weren't allowed.

I really really want one of these bad babies! I gave up cigarettes many moons ago, so I will be using juice with no nicotine. I can't wait to try the different flavors.

Dear Road Dust,

I forbid you to take up E-cigs.

I have spoken, end of conversation.

GT....

Iv'e used and enjoyed but beware.
It was a few years back don't remember the brand maybe JOY
has ill fitting parts that screw together with coarse threads I always tighten too much which ends up twisting the wires inside and burning the plastic into the vapor you inhale.
All of it came from China and I was trusting that something totally unregulated would be a near healthy alternative.
We all heard of horror stories with goods from there.
Just my two cents
In theory its a good idea but its only as good as its maker
becareful

I heard something on the news a couple weeks ago, that Chicago was banning ecigs anywhere that cigarettes weren't allowed.

I really really want one of these bad babies! I gave up cigarettes many moons ago, so I will be using juice with no nicotine. I can't wait to try the different flavors.

Wholesale Kangertech Clearomizer Kanger Unitank Mini Wholesaler - Buy Unitank Mini Wholesaler,Kanger Unitank Mini Wholesaler,Clearomizer Kanger Unitank Mini Product on Alibaba.com

Iv'e used and enjoyed but beware.
It was a few years back don't remember the brand maybe JOY
has ill fitting parts that screw together with coarse threads I always tighten too much which ends up twisting the wires inside and burning the plastic into the vapor you inhale.
All of it came from China and I was trusting that something totally unregulated would be a near healthy alternative.
We all heard of horror stories with goods from there.
Just my two cents
In theory its a good idea but its only as good as its maker
becareful
You are absolutely correct. The junk at the truckstop counter is exactly that, junk, especially the non refillable disposable types. Additionally, there is no user control of the amount of nicotine they ingest. Sometimes the battery fails the first day and they can't be refilled or recharged, Njoy is such a brand.

There are reliable, high quality products out there. But it's a young, pseudo underground industry and one has to search for good products and information.

At this minute, I am enjoying an excellent strawberries & cream vapor I created myself. A nice evening treat to complement my egg nog. Earlier I had some rich vanilla/caramel with my sweet tea.

Yes, I am getting nicotine into my bloodstream, the lower amount I chose, but I'm not inhaling burning leaves and paper into my body and the carbon monoxide found in tobacco. It's not 100% safe but it beats the alternative.

Thanks for your input, Magoo

Yum, inhaling a product made in China. On the other hand, I survived inhaling about an acre of Mexican marijuanna in my younger days.

Yum, inhaling a product made in China. On the other hand, I survived inhaling about an acre of Mexican marijuanna in my younger days.
No, I'm inhaling a product from Huntersville, NC that I blended in my living room.

And I quit that Mex crap when I learned to clone my own purple haired sinse.

This is where my sis-in-law got hers Smoking Revolution Electronic Cigarettes

It's American Veteran owned :usa2:
That's not a bad kit. Same brand (eGo) battery and tank (Evod) I have. I don't think you can beat Evod without going to the really high end stuff. That's the variable voltage battery I talk about, only lower MAH rating than mine. Even so, that setup blows away the junk in the truckstop.

Could do a little better on price with some online shopping but beats the heck out of what I started with.

There's a place here called Madvapes but, it's closed till Monday. I'm assuming that's where you got your stuff from Huntersville? That's where this place started and he has a few local stores

There's a place here called Madvapes but, it's closed till Monday. I'm assuming that's where you got your stuff from Huntersville? That's where this place started and he has a few local stores
I got my juice making supplies from RTS Vapes, but don't know what else they sell. Will PM address and phone #

I gave up a 3 &1/2 pack a day non-filter cigarette habit.

I had to talk myself out of smoking,when once I figured out 3 inches of rolled paper stuffed with tobacco was in total control of my life.

I would light up when I woke up in the morning,then light the next one with the burning butt of the first one.
I only stopped for lunch & supper,then would almost fall asleep every night burning my fingers with the butt of the last one.

For anyone who cares,here is what I did.
After finishing the last one from the last pack.
I replaced the empty pack with the new one in my shirt pocket.
Every time I lifted the first one from the new pack,I'd hold it staring at it while thinking.
Who is going to be the boss today,am I going to allow you to continue controlling me?

Each time it got easier,after about 6 weeks to get all of the nicotine out of my system,I was able to throw the pack in the trash.

Best thing I ever did,I don't miss anything about that nasty habit,& look at the money I don't waste on them coffin nails anymore.

24 years ago I used product called Cigarrest to stop smoking. It has worked exactly as the ads said. It was a 7 day program. I figured once I drank a cold beer, I would slip. But that challenge got busted so I quit drinking also.

You are absolutely correct. The junk at the truckstop counter is exactly that, junk, especially the non refillable disposable types. Additionally, there is no user control of the amount of nicotine they ingest. Sometimes the battery fails the first day and they can't be refilled or recharged, Njoy is such a brand.

There are reliable, high quality products out there. But it's a young, pseudo underground industry and one has to search for good products and information.

At this minute, I am enjoying an excellent strawberries & cream vapor I created myself. A nice evening treat to complement my egg nog. Earlier I had some rich vanilla/caramel with my sweet tea.

Yes, I am getting nicotine into my bloodstream, the lower amount I chose, but I'm not inhaling burning leaves and paper into my body and the carbon monoxide found in tobacco. It's not 100% safe but it beats the alternative.

Thanks for your input, Magoo

I seen cigars on line if they put out some more vapor that would be cool but I want cigarette flavor not cigar flavor juice.
I used to roll my own cigarettes no filter so I like some more volume of smoke to inhale

I seen cigars on line if they put out some more vapor that would be cool but I want cigarette flavor not cigar flavor juice.
I used to roll my own cigarettes no filter so I like some more volume of smoke to inhale
I have rolled my own many times in the past. Good ole cheap (at the time) Prince Albert and Bugler, lol.

Good thing about vaping is you can choose your level of nicotine. I won't be using any nicotine at all. I just want to enjoy all the flavors of juice calorie free. I am also learning that medicinal herbs can be vaped, which I am highly interested in. I have no interest in vaping as an aid for stopping smoking or in using nicotine (although many do), but I am learning there are other uses as well.

I can make big clouds of vapor with my setup, just like the guy in the avatar on Vapers Forum. It doesn't require the cigar type deal. Those little cig lookalike things are too underpowered.

I finally got away from the tobacco flavored juices because I don't want to be reminded of cigarettes. I'm getting into the fruit flavors as I dial down the nicotine.