New TB group

24 years ago I used product called Cigarrest to stop smoking. It has worked exactly as the ads said. It was a 7 day program. I figured once I drank a cold beer, I would slip. But that challenge got busted so I quit drinking also.

Just like they say in AA, stay away from old playmates and old playgrounds. Beer and coffee were my worst triggers.

I eventually stopped drinking altogether. I played with some bad stuff over the years and never got addicted but nicotine has proved the hardest mountain for me to climb, though not for lack of effort.

I totally agree about the beer. I never understood how an ex smoker could pound back brews and resist lighting up, but addiction is a tricky thing with no hard and fast rules.

I did know a guy however that only smoked when he drank.

I like some more volume of smoke to inhale
Maybe like this? It's vapor btw

th

Lol...I just spent 11 bucks on 3 packs of Pall Malls to hold me over till I get up to that Vap store...and I guarantee they won't last a month..lol

Lol...I just spent 11 bucks on 3 packs of Pall Malls to hold me over till I get up to that Vap store...and I guarantee they won't last a month..lol
Whatever nicotine level they recommend, go higher Lol. Over 20 anyway, maybe 24. That's the only way to stay off the analogs until your system adjusts. You can always come down later.
Most shops offer 6-12-18-24-36. I'm at 18 and mixing next batch at 16. I'm finally settled down and not making any sudden moves. If 16 keeps me cool I will think about 14 etc.
Good luck!

I quit smoking a long, long time ago. It was about the hardest thing I ever did! All the smokers would come around pulling a drag off their cigarette and pulling the smoke into their lungs and then blowing it out towards me with those satisfied looks on their faces. They all looked so happy!

3 packs would have not even lasted me a week back in the day.

I quit smoking a long, long time ago. It was about the hardest thing I ever did! All the smokers would come around pulling a drag off their cigarette and pulling the smoke into their lungs and then blowing it out towards me with those satisfied looks on their faces. They all looked so happy!
Quiting was, indeed, the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I didn't think the urge would ever go away. I couldn't imagine myself every eating a meal, drinking a beer or a cup of coffee, or waking up mornings without a cigarette. But now over twenty years later I do those things with no thoughts of smoking. I do sometimes think how nice it would be to light up, but it's not an urge. only a thought that soon disappears.

I posted to the group page but, thought I would here too.

I picked up everything I need today at Madvapes in Charlotte. Very nice people there and extremely helpful.
I got the starter kit which included 2 of everything plus a small bottle of juice and I bought the extra bigger bottle, and they threw in the thing to carry it around my neck.
I paid 61 for everything, which seemed really good since my sister-in-law paid 100 or so, just about a year ago.

2014-01-05141549_zps414c8af7.jpg

I posted to the group page but, thought I would here too.

I picked up everything I need today at Madvapes in Charlotte. Very nice people there and extremely helpful.
I got the starter kit which included 2 of everything plus a small bottle of juice and I bought the extra bigger bottle, and they threw in the thing to carry it around my neck.
I paid 61 for everything, which seemed really good since my sister-in-law paid 100 or so, just about a year ago.
Good deal! I see you have the new style charger that doesn't allow you to charge while vaping. That's the reason I just got myself an extra battery so I can just switch out and use the fresh one while the other is charging.

I got tired of counting the mile markers wondering when I had enough charge to use it again. Don't forget a wall adapter and 12v plug.

Good deal! I see you have the new style charger that doesn't allow you to charge while vaping. That's the reason I just got myself an extra battery so I can just switch out and use the fresh one while the other is charging.

I got tired of counting the mile markers wondering when I had enough charge to use it again. Don't forget a wall adapter and 12v plug.
Yeah, it came with 2 batteries though. He said the battery should last 9hrs, that's 9hrs of holding the button I guess.

There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.
Cant seem to join any groups. Any chance you could fill me on what kind of setup you have and where you got it? I wasted a lot money on the truck stop brands of ecigs. They all stop working after a couple days. I'm really interested in how you make your own juice too. Thanks in advance.

Cant seem to join any groups. Any chance you could fill me on what kind of setup you have and where you got it? I wasted a lot money on the truck stop brands of ecigs. They all stop working after a couple days. I'm really interested in how you make your own juice too. Thanks in advance.
I don't know why you couldn't unless it has something to do with post count, but try this. http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/groups/vapers-forum.html

I have an EVOD, along with a Protank. Both are made by Kangertech. You can see all their stuff on their website. There are any number of brands but they have quality products without getting way up in price.

I have an eGo Twist variable voltage battery 1300 MAH and a 1100 as a backup. I started out with a starter kit similar to sharpshooter's before I started researching online and learned what a variety of stuff is out there. You can learn a lot on youtube also. Just search ecig reviews of whatever product you are curious about. There are tons of tutorials vailable that can save you a lot of trial and error.

I even got into making my own juice, not just to save money, but to create my own flavors without buying whole bottles of juice only to discover I don't like it and can't take it back.

There are some great deals on ebay and Amazon. I don't even go to my local Vapor stores anymore.

Thanks for all the info. I'm not looking to waste any more money on junk that breaks after a couple of days. I would trust your opinion over any you-tuber that might be an advertising shill. Thanks again.

Thanks for all the info. I'm not looking to waste any more money on junk that breaks after a couple of days. I would trust your opinion over any you-tuber that might be an advertising shill. Thanks again.

There are also message boards. I haven't joined any but read them for info. This one is pretty good, in my opinion. Most members seem to have a sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously. VAPEatron E-Cigarette Forums

There are others, but some are so technical they go over my head. Those are "modding" sites for the real techies that build and modify their own equipment.

Mixing juice isn't that hard once you read up on the basics. Here is what I started with for my measurements ay first. eJuice Recipe Calculator

Just ask anything you like. I'll be back on the road this week but will answer when I get back on here, if it's something I can help with.

Our pork slaughter houses here as you know waste nothing, they tell us they pack and sell the pork 'bung' (rectum for the rest of us) to China and its been a tightly held secret what they do with them.
Just thought you might like to know thats all
carry on