New TB group

Our pork slaughter houses here as you know waste nothing, they tell us they pack and sell the pork 'bung' (rectum for the rest of us) to China and its been a tightly held secret what they do with them.
Just thought you might like to know thats all
carry on
Cool, thanks............lol

Our pork slaughter houses here as you know waste nothing, they tell us they pack and sell the pork 'bung' (rectum for the rest of us) to China and its been a tightly held secret what they do with them.
Just thought you might like to know thats all
carry on

What's the connection between pig rectum and vaping?
:what::what::what::what:

This lady explains in a few minutes what took me six months to learn. Worth watching if you're just getting started. She stopped short of explaining the relationship of higher battery voltage being compatible with higher resistance coils however.

Simply put, if you have a basic non variable voltage 3.7 volt battery, you need to use the coils with the lower OHM rating (1.5) but with a vv battery that goes to 4.8 volts you can use coils up to 2.8 OHMS. More juice equals better vaping.
[video=youtube_share;b5vGnSXnnrI]http://youtu.be/b5vGnSXnnrI[/video]

This is a good follow up video. I have a Protank she describes. I love the large capacity for OTR but just don't get the flavor I do with my trusty little Evod. The drawback is only getting less than 200 miles between fill ups. Today I bought a Kanger T3S which has an Evod design with the large tank, so I will see how it goes from here.
[video=youtube_share;iRlvvcM889c]http://youtu.be/iRlvvcM889c[/video]

There might be a link between the subject of the post and the OP.

Guardrail
I reread this entire thread and still don't get it. :hide::eek:

Nice vids Ricky. I found a couple of other guys that are really informative too. This pbusardo guys seems to really know his stuff.

Also this RiP Trippers guy https://www.youtube.com/user/RiPTrippers seems to know his stuff too.

Just got a MVP v2.

Using it with a ProTank 3 right now. I also have an AreoTank thats still in the box.

Have this stuff coming from FastTech-->

I found a good place to buy bulk VG and PG ---> Essential Depot They had a special one gallon of each for $55 and free shipping. I think I have enough stuff to make juice to last the next 2 years.

This post is all over the place. I have to take a pic of my works and post it sometime.

O yeh, one more thing. I found a very cool free program for calculating juice. eJuice Me Up

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I like PBusardo. There is a guy called Grimm that's pretty cool too.

The one on the bottom is what I got today. It holds over 2.8 ml compared to 1.5 in the Evod next to it. Been on it all day and haven't went through a tank yet. Really liking it.
2014-01-25114106_zps0ef571ee.jpg

Man, it sounds like you got some top shelf equipment. The Protank 3 has dual coils. I'm curious about the difference they make.

I got my PG and VG in quarts and I feel like I'm set for years. If you got it by the gallon you may never have to buy it again. I wish I didn't even get the PG since I don't use it. I didn't know the nicotine and the flavors were already cut with PG. I put in the nicotine and flavoring first, then just top it off with VG.

Yeh the ProTank 3 works pretty good on my MVP2 but what i found is even better is the iClear 30. Its dual coil as well and came with the MVP 2. It seems like it just gives more vape and "throat hit". They both do well on my ego Twist too. This is the twist I just ordered. 1500mAh Ego Twist VV Variable Voltage Battery Saturn 7 New for 2014 | eBay Its 1500mah and say it would last 10 hours even chain vaping. I found you have to crank it to 4.8/MAX to work well with the dual coils.

Yeh I don't think I'll ever use my gallon of PG. My flavors and nic is cut with PG too. I never have to add any to my juice. I like mostly VG in mine.

I think this is going to be my next purchase ---> https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005773/1568200 (along with the batteries and charger)

Yeh the ProTank 3 works pretty good on my MVP2 but what i found is even better is the iClear 30. Its dual coil as well and came with the MVP 2. It seems like it just gives more vape and "throat hit". They both do well on my ego Twist too. This is the twist I just ordered. 1500mAh Ego Twist VV Variable Voltage Battery Saturn 7 New for 2014 | eBay Its 1500mah and say it would last 10 hours even chain vaping. I found you have to crank it to 4.8/MAX to work well with the dual coils.

Yeh I don't think I'll ever use my gallon of PG. My flavors and nic is cut with PG too. I never have to add any to my juice. I like mostly VG in mine.

I think this is going to be my next purchase ---> https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005773/1568200 (along with the batteries and charger)

Man, that is sweet and looks like it should cost four times that much.
I'm using an eGo Twist 1300 and a Vision Spinner 1300 and they are nearly identical. I think Vision might be made by eGo too.
This is at Nashville Vapor for 229. Each one has individual serial number.
190.jpg

Me too. But it is an addictive hobby. Reminds me of when I had my last Peterbilt. I couldn't get near a chrome shop without buying some shiny doodad I didn't need. Beats blowing your money on cigarettes and Skoal though. No matter what equipment you buy you still come out ahead.

Sorry, the question I asked doesn't belong on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the grocery store the other day and there was this guy really huffing an a puffing on his e-cig. My first thought was here we go again. Why do I have to breath what he's blowing out his nostrils like a smoke stack?
And here we go ... :(:rolleyes::hide:

My favorite juice

This is the store bought stuff but I found the flavor from The Flavor Apprentice and make my own now. I like the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream too.

2014-01-25205846_zps7290d390.jpg

I was in the grocery store the other day and there was this guy really huffing an a puffing on his e-cig. My first thought was here we go again. Why do I have to breathe what he's blowing out his nostrils like a smoke stack?
Maybe you should take it up with that guy because it wasn't us.

With all the stuff in the air that we breathe every day without even realizing it, I would think ecig vapor would be the least of our worries.

How bout all the cities that put sewage plants right next to expressways, for us truckdrivers to have to inhale at night? I can't hold my breath long enough to get past the one in Richmond..lol