New TB group

I think Barry should ban e-cigs...wait, he smokes Newport's, could he be switching to menthol e-cigs soon? Oops, wrong thread ;)

Just joking you all, I think its a great alternative to traditional smoking tobacco, now if they could come up with something like that for me, I could get off the Red Seal, its prolly not to far off, when the day comes I'm down.

I think Barry should ban e-cigs...wait, he smokes Newport's, could he be switching to menthol e-cigs soon? Oops, wrong thread ;)

Just joking you all, I think its a great alternative to traditional smoking tobacco, now if they could come up with something like that for me, I could get off the Red Seal, its prolly not to far off, when the day comes I'm down.
I was a double dipper, GT, no pun intended. I was doing a roll of Skoal per week and two packs of Marlboros.

The cigs gave me my initial start of the day nicotine jolt and the pleasurable after meal smoke and the rest of the day I rode around with my lip stuffed for that constant flow of nicotine through my blood stream. The vapor took the place of the Skoal immediately, keeping my mouth occupied with something other than dip and enough nicotine in my veins to keep me leveled out.

Even though I was still hitting two packs of analog cigs I considered that a victory. It was over five months later when I shook the Marlboros for good. I was home on medical leave with five left in a pack the day of my surgery and figured that would be as good a time as any to make a fresh start. It took me four days to smoke the last five and that was it.

Btw, vaping is equal opportunity and Menthol is available.
AlpineFresh-150x150.jpg

I want to know if there are any bad side effects from these as well. I know what the companies that sell these say, but maybe an independent study? I hate the thought of trading one bad habit for another.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I want to know if there are any bad side effects from these as well. I know what the companies that sell these say, but maybe an independent study? I hate the thought of trading one bad habit for another.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
My sis-in law quit with it, took her a year but, I'm guessing it did less harm in that year, than the previous 30yrs of real smoking, although she has chunked up a good bit..lol

I'm hearing there are studies and discussions about the health effects of vapor cigs, it don't sound like they are applauding it by any means.