Holland | New Terminal Manager

Griz

TB Veteran
Credits
Bill M. started Monday. 20 year's of LTL with Roadway ME. Has a though job ahead of him. I feel good about this choice because he is a local guy. He actually lives in Olive Branch unlike the last 2 Yahoo's USF sent down here. We were also told that HMES's OR is in the low 92's and had the best March in the companies history. GRIZZ

Yeah Grizz I was told we were in the low's 90's. I guess with the little changes and repricing of freight. we are heading in the right direction with our O/R.

I wish somebody at Bestway knew our O/R was.Every time we ask about it, all we hear about is our labor to revenue numbers.

3Timeloser said:
I wish somebody at Bestway knew our O/R was.Every time we ask about it, all we hear about is our labor to revenue numbers.
Thats all you are gonna hear till your contract is signed.

Dirtball said:
Thats all you are gonna hear till your contract is signed.
Dirtball is right. He knows their system. Your o/r is being told around here(ME) that it's 102 range. But when the contract is settled it will miraculously be 95. Did I spell that right? Anyway good luck to you guy's. Grizz

Yea, I heard Bestway's OR for 1st quarter 06 was 104.
If that is really true, Mr. Zollars will not let that go on for very long...RE: DUGAN.