ODFL | new terminal manger ny comming to you good luck

maspethoriginal

TB Lurker
Credits
hey guys good luck at your new terminal manger coming leaving new penn god help us all you will see real unprofessional not a people person.. real bad attitude..... puffer chest when you disagree with him he will pop his chest out in a threaten way to intimated you

Y'all didn't know that besides being the number 1 driver for OD, and the winning champion grass mower, semi professional goatless goat herder, won first prize for the biggest ego, anti environmental award for issuing the most methane from his mouth, not knowing that living in the Pacific Northwest makes him a yank, but Billy's a spelling bee winner from the Neanderthal times and a speed reader. I hope that I got his resume correct. Just having a little fun Billy.

Y'all didn't know that besides being the number 1 driver for OD, and the winning champion grass mower, semi professional goatless goat herder, won first prize for the biggest ego, anti environmental award for issuing the most methane from his mouth, not knowing that living in the Pacific Northwest makes him a yank, but Billy's a spelling bee winner from the Neanderthal times and a speed reader. I hope that I got his resume correct. Just having a little fun Billy.

Best notice how I let ya have a little fun and I take it, give a little fun to the rest ya'll and you guys are crying except seabreeze bc he comes from a generation of drivers you boys will never be apart of.