Holland | New Terminal?

REALGEARJAMMER

TB Lurker
Credits
i work for holland out of wilkes barre pa.i ran into a walmart driver who swore up and down we have a terminal in jersey city.i asked him if he was sure it wasnt usf glen morre. he said no.it says usf holland on the truck and trailer. he said they use to drop them (walmart trl)for jb hunt but now they go to the holland terminal. anybody hear anything about this?

i work for holland out of wilkes barre pa.i ran into a walmart driver who swore up and down we have a terminal in jersey city.i asked him if he was sure it wasnt usf glen morre. he said no.it says usf holland on the truck and trailer. he said they use to drop them (walmart trl)for jb hunt but now they go to the holland terminal. anybody hear anything about this?

I doubt it. Its probably the old USF Distribution terminal. They did a lot of Walmart work there. I think that it is now called YRC Logistics

NO you show up for work .................BUT do you do any when you are on the clock??????????????? NOT according to Don R.:1036316054::chairshot:

It is off of 14a in Bayonne Keith. They do all our sort and seg work and build loads to ship out to a Wally DC. They also make p/u's for us.

It is not Holland but it was a USF company and now I think it is called YRC logistics.

hey bill did u buy a vette now? i bet u did. question is did you get rid of the hummer or the bike?your living bill.

Yea I got rid of the H2 and picked up an 08 Vette when I was in AC a few weeks ago. I had ordered a 08 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the thing was taking forever to come in, so I picked up a 97 Dodge Dakota to drive while waiting and decided to forget about the Jeep and get a car.
I never had a Vette before, it is very cool indeed. Of course now the Jeep is here and I might get rid of the pickup and get the Jeep for winter. I still have both bikes.

Yea I got rid of the H2 and picked up an 08 Vette when I was in AC a few weeks ago. I had ordered a 08 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the thing was taking forever to come in, so I picked up a 97 Dodge Dakota to drive while waiting and decided to forget about the Jeep and get a car.
I never had a Vette before, it is very cool indeed. Of course now the Jeep is here and I might get rid of the pickup and get the Jeep for winter. I still have both bikes.
Must of had a good winning streak in AC..........:funky: