Holland | New terminal

I can assure you, Wong, Speedy paid to have that terminal built. The building has Speedy's logo on it. I've been there personally. Look up the address on Google and see for yourself.

Holland has sales offices at Speedy's terminals, that's it. It's being advertised as Holland by the company because Speedy REPRESENTS Holland in Canada. Holland freight is picked up and delivered on Holland bills by the carrier contracted to represent Holland to the customers. As far as the customers are concerned, Speedy IS Holland when Holland's name is on the bill.

UPS Freight and ABF do the exact same thing, Wong. UPS Freight uses Canada Cartage, who even paints their trucks brown to really look like UPS. ABF uses multiple carriers across Canada, but the one in southwestern Ontario is called Freeway Transportation. The trucks are even ABF green.

And I promise you, not one of them is union. Even Reimer isn't a Teamster carrier. If you want someone to blame for the election, blame UPS and Purolator. UPS Canada and Purolator are the only big Teamster carriers here. Most others are Unifor, formerly CAW.
Easy there CF. The union dues coming out of my cheque every month goes to the Teamster Union I'm a city driver out of Toronto. The brokers are Unifor.