SAIA | New terminal

ulSKY5F.jpg

Old FedEx terminal soon to be ours in early 2018. Ft.Worth Texas.
That's a nice looking terminal al

April 1 is the last I heard for the Fort Worth yard FTW.
Fort Worth opening in February with Rick M. the current OM out of Garland as the TM. Just posted recently at the Garland terminal in the break room. Rick wasn't listed as the TM but he's the logical choice. Very knowledgeable individual in the LTL business. Was also the former TM at the SEFL terminal in Fort Worth. My sources tell me he lives in Burleson which is a suburb of Fort Worth and that would make his commute much more enjoyable. I wish him the very best.

Last edited:
Fort Worth opening in February with Rick M. the current OM out of Garland as the TM. Just posted recently at the Garland terminal in the break room. Rick wasn't listed as the TM but he's the logical choice. Very knowledgeable individual in the LTL business. Was also the former TM at the SEFL terminal in Fort Worth. My sources tell me he lives in Burleson which is a suburb of Fort Worth and that would make his commute much more enjoyable. I wish him the very best.
Well i believe i said Rick Milam would be the terminal manager of the FTW terminal back in October. Now as far as how they are handling the transfers to the FTW terminal is a crock of :crap: