ODFL | New Terminals

DMT

TB Veteran
Credits
new terminals codes showing on the OD website.
SHM - Sacred Heart MN - Nice small town out in farm country
OMC - Otay Mesa CA - South San Diego just north of the border

There's Mac just 45 miles south of Minnesota border, Dul in Superior Wisconsin just across the border . Tmw 43 miles into Wisconsin on I 90
Still only two terminals in MN. lol

Maybe, they are not too far apart, but, they are small buildings so maybe the will keep both
Seems highly unlikely but could be possible. Benson did just hire their second line haul driver not long ago. lol

Sounds like the COH expansion will finally begin in April. Big management changes last week. COH terminal manager was demoted or stepped down but still employed for time being. Assistant TM quit or was fired and a dock supervisor was let go.

Sounds like the COH expansion will finally begin in April. Big management changes last week. COH terminal manager was demoted or stepped down but still employed for time being. Assistant TM quit or was fired and a dock supervisor was let go.

I was through there a couple of weeks ago, everything seemed normal, but running linehaul through there always seems very disconnected from the rest of the operation.

New VP not messing around. Big changes to come. Should run like a well oiled machine with the new manager. Looking forward to seeing it become a major break.

New VP not messing around. Big changes to come. Should run like a well oiled machine with the new manager. Looking forward to seeing it become a major break.
Can you still land a plane on the yard??Lord, remember the old pot hole yard at the old term.When it rained it was a lake.Alway's enjoyed the Motel they used back in the day.Set beside the Cracker Barrel.Just walk out the door and it was the only Sweet Tea around.lol

Can you still land a plane on the yard??Lord, remember the old pot hole yard at the old term.When it rained it was a lake.Alway's enjoyed the Motel they used back in the day.Set beside the Cracker Barrel.Just walk out the door and it was the only Sweet Tea around.lol
LOL. A lot better than the old yard for sure. I'd guess they'll repave the yard when they build the addition anyway.

There were only a handful of layoffs at COH last year and few justified terminations. As far as I know only a couple were called back. Currently things around COH are absolutely dead, even the weekends. New manager is a John from PIT. He spent the week awkwardly walking and driving around in what appeared to be a bit dazed at all that he's got to manage lol Just wait a matter of weeks until construction start on the 100 doors. Rumor is former manager was offered a "Head of Maintenance" position, whatever exactly that is. Assuming he will pass. It is a bit of a shame as he did build the business from the tiny old pot hole that'll eat a truck yard to what it is, you would think around 20 years of service would at least get him a sales position. Personally I would make them fire me so I could collect unemployment. It is true they only used 1/3 of terminal at first and gradually grew and then exploded after 2010 into the whole property. Much of the concrete has been replaced in the last 4 years. No details, just rumors of lots of drama on the dock that could be the reasons for the changes. 2nd rumor is that management wasn't writing up and even making terminations for call offs and poor performance. Is what it is, no disrespect or hard feelings to those caught up. Here's to looking forward.