ODFL | New Terminals

Good! That tow yard, though a nice place to meet especially during the day, is way off the turnpike and at the bottom of a big ass hill. First time I saw it I thought to myself, that's gotta be a bitch during the winter...
Good to hear, on schedule. Waiting to here if they're pulling out of SOM to stop paying monthly for Herring

Anyone else notice that freight has suddenly dropped off?? Kinda makes me nervous, it's too early and we've hired a ton of new guys... I saw we raised our rates, hopefully that's just causing a minor hiccup.

Anyone else notice that freight has suddenly dropped off?? Kinda makes me nervous, it's too early and we've hired a ton of new guys... I saw we raised our rates, hopefully that's just causing a minor hiccup.
Northwest is booming. Giving our dispatch a good run in mathematics trying to figure out legal weight for triples when everything coming north is 18,000 and above. That's okay, we'll call Super Billy. He can hitch a team of goats to the trailers and pull them. Think of the fuel savings. Wait, won't work Ump has all of his goats. Oh well.

Northwest is booming. Giving our dispatch a good run in mathematics trying to figure out legal weight for triples when everything coming north is 18,000 and above. That's okay, we'll call Super Billy. He can hitch a team of goats to the trailers and pull them. Think of the fuel savings. Wait, won't work Ump has all of his goats. Oh well.
Willing to lease for a reasonable price.

The way we've been over hiring I really hope you're saving up some money for the big slow down in the spring.