ODFL | New terminals

More new terminal codes appeared today on the OD website.. SRC- Santa Rosa CA, MCG - McDonough, GA NHO - North Houston, TX and KNC - Kernersville, NC . A little early to be posted on the website if they all new builds

Wish they would tell us about this stuff.I suggested in the benefits meeting that they include that with the training videos and such on the break room TV.It's nice to know these things.

More new terminal codes appeared today on the OD website.. SRC- Santa Rosa CA, MCG - McDonough, GA NHO - North Houston, TX and KNC - Kernersville, NC . A little early to be posted on the website if they all new builds
Anybody know about north Houston.? I’m looking to move to Conroe,tx sometime next year

So I heard that the Otay Mesa (south of San Diego) is about to open.Heard 2nd hand of course.

They did actually let us know that OD is in the process of acquiring some land in Kettleman City.A small yard.Formerly ABF.There were some problems with the meet point and street parking.Changed the location 10 miles up the road about a month ago.

I'm hearing through the rumor mill out of Harrisburg and Allentown that that mysterious terminal up in the Poconos that appears to be going to be called Tannersville is slated to open in 2019 with one rumor being June. Going to be in for some changes of freight flow it would seem.

I'm hearing through the rumor mill out of Harrisburg and Allentown that that mysterious terminal up in the Poconos that appears to be going to be called Tannersville is slated to open in 2019 with one rumor being June. Going to be in for some changes of freight flow it would seem.
There was an article on this. I believe it's a fairly large facility.

click satellite button on the right, zoom in all the way and find it almost disappears due to clouds

Apparently Santa Rosa is in the works but no time frame yet.

Along with KET which is still in the works too.But they already have they have the property.