SEFL | New Texas terminal?

upgf-driver

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard they're building a terminal in Waco. My brother is looking into maybe working there. I would greatly appreciate any information about the company and pay scale info. I've read about the rotated days off, which doesn't sound real good. I also am reading about no overtime pay as well.

Thanks.

Like any company theres good things and bad things. No ot stinks but getting about 33 hours on the slowest weeks of the year is better than being laid off with no benefits. Pay is 21.05 at the smallest terminals may be more in texas. The health insurance is ok it will be about 41.00 dollars a week for family coverage starting 1/1/08. It takes 2 years to get to top pay and 30 days before insurance starts.

You (or your brother) might try the web site at Southeastern Freight Lines andget more info. I haven't heard anything about a new terminal in Waco but I will ask around. I know they have spent a lot of money the last couple of years putting terminals in Texas. It seems like we have a lot of frieght for that market. Just out of the terminal I run out of we have 5 schedules a day for Houston and four for Dallas. These are all mid-point single runs not counting I don't know how many team runs to Texas. We also have several outside carriers pulling Texas freight daily.
I will try to find out about Waco this week.

Drive safe

cc

They are opening a terminal in Wichita Falls Tx. on nov. 5. I hear that Waco is definitely in the plans but have not heard a date.

Also, as for the Waco terminal, he knows for sure that they're building it right now and he was told it will be opening some time in January.

They have it posted in our terminal looking for city drivers and one combo driver. I will have to look again to see the date its gonna open but I know it early next year.

is it true the management may change at the top or has it changed recently,like a hand off from father to son.