XPO | New Thread==No Unity==No need to answer

Lawofone

TB Lurker
Credits
This is my last post for awhile, I`ll still read the threads, because I love to read. But to get to the fact why I`m not going to post is very simple. When a thread comes out that has substance to it there is a small group that will look and post a different view point that makes one look a little closer and do a little more research into the question asked or offer an intelligent rebuttal to the thread. That small percentage is .07 of 1 percent. As for the unity, it gets lost about the fifth or seventh post on the thread, then the thread takes off in another direction that has nothing to do with the threads content. I love to research, ask questions, and found out the the facts and figures that will have an impact on me and my family. No unity what so ever, an for the small few that try to have unity on this board, it looks like we are a vapor of smoke blown by the wind. I`ve been banging the drum for to long trying to wake up some numb minds to the fact that if we have unity, we could have an impact on all of our lives, no only for the company, but for us as the people that make this company run. We have question our company and have tried to make a difference. But again no unity amoung ourselfs. I`ve said what I have to say, thank you for reading this, and thank you cnw for reading the treads also. I`ll go back to my old self and do what I do best. Later. No need to reply.

It is guys like you that help make this place what it is .
I would like you to rethink this . I and others enjoy what you have to say .
Please stay part of our community .:pessimist:
Smokestack

I agree, Lawofone. I didn't register solely to jack my post count up. I'd like to see unity, but I guess there are other priorities here. Hence I too will be watching from afar.

I try to keep on the subject until someone jacks the thread and turns it into another topic. I might start to follow and reply to that. Thats my fault for not policing myself.

If it's a serious post than, the person that starts the subject should police his own topic and try and stop or remind the hijacker to stay on subject. Other members can do the same for the topic starter.
Even post a message stating that this is a serious subject and no thread jacking will be tolerated.
I've been on hundreds of message boards and I see this type of policing done.

This might sound too extreme to most and might even kill some of the fun but:
The stuff that irks me the most is stupid references to names like "Hail Miller" Are you referring to him as being ಠ▄ಠ? Do you even know him enough to say this to him when you meet him in person? I think not.
It might be fun at first but talk about back stabbing and stupid humor.

"Uncle Jerry"? Sure it's fun but is he really an Uncle to you? What kind of reference are you making?
I'm sure there are other derogatory and defamation of character comments made, I just can't remember them.

Your right, there is no unity if there are too many class clowns. who cares about how many posts and replies the Con-Way section gets. It's the qualtiy and not the quantity.
Unity starts with acting responsible and mature with the ability to explain oneself clearly with substance so others will listen. Not just jumping on bandwagons.

Lastly, If CNW is actually reading this forum do you think they would want to make comments with a bunch of whiny babies? Heck No! They are educated enough not to stoop to this level and play with the minority. Wanna play with the top than you have to think like the top.
Like Lawofone said, keep on topic make it worth reading and you just might see a difference.

okay...I'm done. I might have jumped around a bit....just my 2 cents.

Smokestack said:
It is guys like you that help make this place what it is .
I would like you to rethink this . I and others enjoy what you have to say .
Please stay part of our community .:pessimist:
Smokestack
hey freind, standing on the sidelines will only give the message not to keep trying. some of us need a little motivation. they're are some of us who enjoy the feedback. PLEASE re-consider.:sadwavey:

Thank you for what all of you have said. I`m not gone, just taking some time away from this forum, to take care of some serious litigation, ie ( pension-health care-insider trading-unethnical dealings-conflict of interest ) just to name a few. As with the old board and with this new board, myself and others have tried to open the minds and eyes of our co-owners to what really is going on within the area that affects our lives and the family that we hold so dear. It is sad that as a group of people in the so called upper class of our company will tell you that if you do not like what they are doing, there is the door. You can agree with me or disagree, but no one has the power over you unless you give them that power. It is also a sad fact that a vast number of our co-owners are numb, and accept anything that is said to them without question. I never heard anyone getting fired for asking a question, and expecting to get some kind of answer when the question is put in a intelligent way. What is the old saying, ( give a man a fish and he will eat today, but teach him to fish, and he will eat forever ) ? Did anyone question the proxy deal that just happen? Did anyone see what just happen with our company? Guess not. I`m not out to ruin the company, but to make it as good or better than when I first started. And is a sad fact that history will repeat its self if we stand by and do nothing. Until we can get to the point where the higher ups and us lower life forms can talk, well the only thing that they will understand is litigation. I really do not like using ( they / we ), but that is the way it has to be for now. As for policing the tread and keeping it from being hijacked. Well are we men or are we just kids being a pain? Said what I have to say, now is time I clean my plate and get on with business. I hope to be back June.