TForce | new tractors are here

Overnite

TB Veteran
Credits
every terminal should be getting 2 new internationals, word is they have 2 seats so sips can ridealong in the city.

I will post pics later.

I don't know if we are distribution term. for other term.'s, but we have about 14 new ones on our yard. And I know at least 5 of them are being used from our term.

Are they International Prostars? I spoke with a driver who runs the Freightliner Columbia daycab, he said its the only Freightliner conventional in the fleet, he told me Gaffney, SC had 15 Sterlings up there, I've yet to see them though. I did get some pix of the Freightliner though, I'll post up on here some time...

More than likely these new internationals will be road units, I belive the times come for the current internationals to head to the city, so we can scrap these 17 series Volvos...

told me Gaffney, SC had 15 Sterlings up there, I've yet to see them though. I did get some pix of the Freightliner though, I'll post up on here some time...

It figures they would buy a truck that will no longer be in production. Probably get them for a song. If you think we have problems getting parts now, wait till they go out of business. Please post the freight shaker pics!!! :1036316054:

We just got screwed.
We gave up a 17 series Volvo rust bucket for a 61 series International rust bucket?

I can't wait for the pictures overnite.:1036316054:

Now that my freind is a prize, you should drive that piece of crap with pride ya hear, mud and all.:biglaugh:
It's all good. I hope.
One day....one day..I can pull up to a customer with pride with no fear of leaving engine fluids all over their ground.

We received 2 new Internationals.
They're straight trucks all branded with a rear back-up camera.
Looks very very nice.

UPS had the International logos removed.

We received 2 new Internationals.
They're straight trucks all branded with a rear back-up camera.
Looks very very nice.

UPS had the International logos removed.

Post some pics!!! My TM said we wouldn't see anything like that for years to come. Guess he knew what he was talking about. You should see the straight junk we have.....pathetic!!!

Post some pics!!! My TM said we wouldn't see anything like that for years to come. Guess he knew what he was talking about. You should see the straight junk we have.....pathetic!!!

I will take a better picture of them today. They look very nice. They were hiding in the shop getting prepped so there wasn't enough room to get a nice shot.