TForce | new tractors are here

Thanx for the pix, Doc!!! The passenger seat is for the two ride alongs they'll give a year. One is methods and procedures, the other safety. :TR10driving03:

I got a chance to drive a Ryder like that this summer. Good visibility, turns on a dime, and a lot quieter that the prostars and clean lines to boot.

Hug Don't tell anyone but It is a Porstar At least mine is

It looks like these tractors still have radios.
I think I saw the face lit up on the right photo in the dash,just right of the steering wheel.
Are they cassette,or cd radio combos?

I can see why the company doesn't want many fork lifts going on that new Box Truck.
The over-hang behind the rear axle is really long.
A heavy forklift could make the front end make a very high wheely.

It looks like these tractors still have radios.
I think I saw the face lit up on the right photo in the dash,just right of the steering wheel.
Are they cassette,or cd radio combos?

I believe they are CD radios.
I wonder how the guys/gals with XM or Sirius will hook them up.
Anyone know if there is a way to hook it up without the cassette deck?

Also when standing and looking at front of the truck, it is very intimidating and aggressive looking.

We've got an old Freightliner Penske straight truck repainted white for Overnite. The Overnite livery is still on it and it's shot. We got two Volvos recently and haven't heard about any more new tractors coming to us.

Also when standing and looking at front of the truck, it is very intimidating and aggressive looking.

We are taking delivery of the Prostars at Dayton, the only drawback to the radios is that they are too low, so our shops are moving them up a space, I see by the pick you guy's can do that too, just a suggestion for happy motoring.:1036316054:

We are taking delivery of the Prostars at Dayton, the only drawback to the radios is that they are too low, so our shops are moving them up a space, I see by the pick you guy's can do that too, just a suggestion for happy motoring.:1036316054:

Sounds like a good idea and in the long run it might prove to be a safer decision so the driver doesn't have to lean too far.

If this proves to be an issue, I hope the rest of the allotment will have the radios moved up by the dealer.

Thanks for the tip M666:1036316054:

Most Radio Docking Stations are also a Transmitter.

Just use that or the AUX out on the docking unit to the AUX in on the radio if it has one.

I didn't think anybody still used sat radios with the cassette set up.

Here are the pics:

3048131033_ba4eb7afb0_b.jpg

3048130833_9c983a0f3f_b.jpg

Most Radio Docking Stations are also a Transmitter.

Just use that or the AUX out on the docking unit to the AUX in on the radio if it has one.

I didn't think anybody still used sat radios with the cassette set up.

We still have a bunch of drivers using the cassette set up. I'm sure they will go the route you suggested.

Thanks for the reply!:1036316054:

We still have a bunch of drivers using the cassette set up. I'm sure they will go the route you suggested.

Thanks for the reply!:1036316054:

They may need to buy a newer radio. I still have my older radio in my personal vehicle so I can use the newer one in the truck. I slipseat everyday and some of the trucks have a cd player, so I needed to find one that workes with the fm tuner. Works great.

Greezy Trucker, check out photobucket.com, you can upload them there from your computer then get the code and post it in a reply box on here, you can preview it as well before posting to make sure it will work...