Holland | New Tractors

the registrations on the old redstar trucks read onwed by redstar holland mich leased to holland motor same adress just shuffeling paper work

I think just because they are registered by Bestway and Reddway and Holland taking over there equipment they just but them decals over the old name saying operated by Reddway or Holland. The tractors in Jackson, Little Rock and Withchia say the same thing. I seen the 2 new ones in Memphis Thursday nite as I was making a kick on my way home home out of Litlle Rock, Ar.
Just a question, are any of you guy's a little uneasy about the color scheme of the new tractor's and trailer's coming in to the USF division? reason I am asking is, it seems to me the tractors and trailers would be very easy to rebrand into the yellow system, and given yellow's past track record with LTL companies they have bought out..

Yes they are single axle. Two more arrived which makes six. Are Yellow's new tractors equipped with cd players? The USF volvos are.

Tophand thanks for the pics.
Wow theres a lot of orange going on around here. Does anybody know the total # of tractors Holland is getting? We recieved 3 more this week.That makes around 20. Don't think they are all staying here. Talked to a couple drivers with tractor #'s 21000, with about 1 mill miles and they said their not in line for a new Volvo. GRIZZ

Saw this pic. What do you think?
Feb20019copy.jpg

Yeh, that USF orange is more like Roadways orange than Yellow's orange.

Just too much orange. I'm craving some orange juice...:hysterical: