New Penn | New tractors ??

In the Holland Forum it sounds like they're taking all of the new equipment from Holland every where? Like MontanaNY said, its all part of the "master plan" of YRC.

Not the same shade of orange is it. And New Penn green doesn't go with orange.

Yes I have heard the whole srory of a "different shade" of orange (Omaha vs. Swamp Hollow), but it does not matter to make it fit in the YRC plan. Look at the newer 53' trailers that New Penn and USF are getting. They are they same as the YRC trailers...................h=just a different sticker on the sides.

And to answer the other question, I am not a New Penn driver.

Who cares about new equipment when we have older equipment sitting still due to low freight levels and layed off drivers?

That's true, every one of those new Volvo's are in use while the old, tired and beat up junk sits. Wonder if any of those men that use that equipment bother to clean up after themselves after using the clean trucks, especially since quite a few of the road men aren't working now ? Can't wait to see what my once clean tractor looks like upon my return.

Yes I have heard the whole srory of a "different shade" of orange (Omaha vs. Swamp Hollow), but it does not matter to make it fit in the YRC plan. Look at the newer 53' trailers that New Penn and USF are getting. They are they same as the YRC trailers...................h=just a different sticker on the sides.

And to answer the other question, I am not a New Penn driver.
Thanks
It's cool

When you are doing 550 a night in a p o s cornbinder with 750000 you care !

Please consider those of us sitting home getting "0" miles a night. Besides, remember when you guys up north got those new Mack Visions while some other terminals received old worn out replacements as our "new" road equipment. Didn't hear too many complaints then.
This isn't meant to cause any ill feelings, just that many aren't working right now, even with 6 and 7 years of service with New Penn. When business levels pick up, I am sure the new equipment will come on line. In the mean time, be thankful your working, getting your H&W paid, instead of collecting unemployment.

Please consider those of us sitting home getting "0" miles a night. Besides, remember when you guys up north got those new Mack Visions while some other terminals received old worn out replacements as our "new" road equipment. Didn't hear too many complaints then.
This isn't meant to cause any ill feelings, just that many aren't working right now, even with 6 and 7 years of service with New Penn. When business levels pick up, I am sure the new equipment will come on line. In the mean time, be thankful your working, getting your H&W paid, instead of collecting unemployment.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Party pooper!!

holland has new volvos parked also, wonder what yrc is up to now
I dont no what yrc is up too but i no they have been having alot of trouble with the regen on the new volvos we had 5 trucks this last week they had send over to service because of high soot levels in the regen.

Hey Guys, Had a new Volvo here in Northern Mi. Holland Terminal. We were told they were not going to prep it and we could not use it. Well YRC out of Detroit came and picked it up yesterday! :wtflol:?

That's funny you said that. I seen a brand new Volvo at YRC's Carlisle terminal with a Yellow logo (not YRC). I was looking at it and one of the Mechanics said it use to be one of Holland's trucks. It had about 600-700 miles on it. That was on 3/11.:popcorn: