Estes | New Tractors

Anybody gets one of em, let me know so I can try and get your old truck. I'll take about anything (twin screw) with less than a million on it. Something with air ride would be a great change also. Thanks!

at dayton freight we have been getting the IH Pro-Stars for a couple years now, most drivers don't care for them. the inside lay-out is totally dfferent,all buttons and switches in different place.the biggest gripe is the automatic tranny absolutly terrible for road use, p&d it's o.k. at best. every TM will try and tell you they ride like a cadillac(air ride front susp.), but if that is how caddy's ride it's now wonder GM went broke.

I'm with you Buzzbeez. Every time mine goes in the shop, I get a loaner that is always newer and has less miles on it, and it always sucks big time to give it back.:ranting2:
1.2 million and still climbing.

I had a loaner for my loaner all last week. Spring ride with 1.2 million also. Most all of our loaners are always a step down, so many of us extraboarders never get our hopes up on breakdowns. I've learned a long time ago to " Expect the worst and hope for the best" when it comes to tractors. That way i'm never dissapointed.

Ya'all sound like your still driving one of those trucks with a fan on the dash and loose sunvisors. Ya'all hang in there. Rob will give you some new rods and main bearings. Sould last another million. :biglaugh:
20101202141116-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No power,no jake brakes and automatic trans. You've got to be kidding. Ain't this 2011. Oh yea by the way if you have to regen in the middle of your trip this is included in your mileage pay. I will keep my 800,000 miler thank you just the same

Pretty truck dew. Outta keep ya busy in the pickle park pulling up in that fancy rig

Any idea what the new team tractors are going to be? I've seen a new cascadia single axle and the new 8600s. I've heard rumors of new team units coming, but don't know what they are going to or if they really are ordered LOL!

Saw several all white sleeper trucks in Memphis the other day..... is this their version of new team trucks ?? don't have the heartland stripes !!!

midew

hey mildew did you take a class for all that photo editing, i have photoshop on pc, been trying to figure it out myself.

Anybody watch the dvds on these new pieces of equipments. It seems an engineering degree will be helpful just to get these things started. I can see many drivers at our barn sitting in the cab scratchin their heads in the near future. :biglaugh:

Anybody watch the dvds on these new pieces of equipments. It seems an engineering degree will be helpful just to get these things started. I can see many drivers at our barn sitting in the cab scratchin their heads in the near future. :biglaugh:

Not just their heads....