Estes | New Tractors

wait till the estes shops get ahold of these new tractors and cut the nuts out of them. if i were international i would tell estes if they cut these trucks dwn from factory specs they would void the warrenty. but as you know estes shop knows more than the people that build the trucks.

Saw the "New Truck Video's" last night..Took about an hour to watch...The only thing I saw that may be different,as far as a heads-up,would be the braking system...Going to have to be real careful on the turns..They are equipped with the anti-rollover system..Take a corner too fast,it will let you know it..Other than that,it's the basics..Covered the automatic transmission in some of trucks..Basic knowledge will surfice...No big deal...I did have the rumor confirmed,that the speed is the only thing Estes shops will be able to adjust..Pulling power will not be able to be touched...Talked to a driver and he has one of the new tandems..He told me that the drivers will be "very,very,happy with the pulling power"...He pulled a set from ATL to JAX,with 32,000 on and only lost 2 mph on the hills...

i bet the shops are bummed out. they cant screw up the pulling power.
A friend of mine said he got 7.7 miles to the gallon with his new truck. He said it doesn't pull a hill any better than his old truck. The fuel milage will probably get better after the break in period.