Holland | New tractors

wait till you see them , alot of terminals keep hearing they are coming but never show up ????

Piling on

There will not be any deliveries until you agree to another 10% donation out of your paycheck.

That was pretty funny the first 3-4 x Flash. You might try and exercise your mental muscle now and come up with something fresh. Boy, I sure hope no misfortune ever befalls you !

Actually misfortune DID fall upon me. I worked at a company where I enjoyed the work until mismanagement forced them to stick their hand so deep into my pockets that I left and changed careers.
However, it's obvious that some on here are a little testy when it comes to the reality of your concessions. So out of respect for those who I've offended...I apologize. After putting some thought into my ribbing, I realize that since you guys get this slap in the face each week when you see your pay stub, it is insensitive on my part....and probably uncalled for, so I'll quit reminding you of it.

Again.......I apologize for not being more sensitive to the personal side of the issue.

Thanks flash, yes it is what it is!!!! Plus they have to remind you week after week by putting it on our pay stub. Like I said before, if there was something out there that could mimick my routine I have now I would be gone!!!! I'm done in March anyway so for me it's about over!!

YRC's breaking them in for you.
aa87759083de0e8a63899d392527e3bf.jpg

Got one

Must be slipping they left some usable parts on that one!!!!!

You see a lot of crashed trucks sitting around terminals these days, it's like there's a major crash everyday any more!!! Well maybe not everyday but pretty much every other day!! SMH