Holland | New tractors

I saw the first new one last night number 15000 assigned to a Jackson driver, 10 speed, tag axle, no am fm but it does have speakers, he sad it rides great, only had it a few nights, he said it was a dog?

I have had my dumb phone for about five years now, it cost me a penny, and I have been meaning to try out that camera, but I just haven't got around to it yet!
I'm surprised nobody has gotten a pic of 1 yet. I heard an Akron driver was driving 1 last week

They better hurry and get tractors distributed talked to CT driver in Huntington he is driving a new penske volvo cause they zero spare road tractors. D**n he is lucky

Do you think that big chrome bumper will be harder for the city guys to bend up on snow banks?

I thought they were gonna be the stubby nose ones like Conway, that's nicer than expected...atleast until it has mix matched orange and grey wheels, and a caked on winter salt

Hope the interior is a vinyl so we can hose it out after a road driver has been spilling, spittin, and pissin in it all night.
And so we can hose out city driver chicken wing bones and big mac sauce off the floor too, will also help with those no glove wearing, grease all over everything guys too..lol

And so we can hose out city driver chicken wing bones and big mac sauce off the floor too, will also help with those no glove wearing, grease all over everything guys too..lol

Who has time to stop for lunch on a city route. I'm so used to doing double time to make up for sleepin . . er . . I mean "late" linehaul that I forgot what it was to stop for a break ;) ***(see disclaimer below)

*** First liar doesn't stand a chance!